• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anybody

Im starting to think that their is a major between aspergers and this
Possibly due to the stress we experience when interacting with neurotypical society. Much like the link between aspergers and GI issues, which are caused by stress. Neurotypical people may be more likely to experience chronic stress but I'd say that people with aspergers could definitely be more likely to experience it acutely in certain situations.

I think that most people would say I'm good at both, I did well at both at school and I'm probably above average but I don't think I'm a savant at it. Why?

I need someone do be my partner to share theorys and do research with my brilliant science mind and your brilliant math mind together as one we could be genuis and we could show the world what people with aspergers are really worth

Like I said, I wouldn't say I'm "brilliant" at math. Besides, Abraham Lincoln, Benjamin Franklin, Albert Einstein, Alan Turing, Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin. Just a few of the geniuses with great speculation around their asperger's traits. Most of the great geniuses of history definitely showed all traits of asperger's and yet Neurotypical people tend to ignore that. So I don't think that anything anyone in the future will do will make any difference to how autistic people are viewed so long as society is dominated by neurotypicals.

Well mine feels like when I hear voices there coming from far away or there unfamiliar I feal like im in a dream or movie motions are different time feels distorted and it only happens usually when im outside how about you

I hear voices often, but from a distance and I can never make out what they are trying to say.

Anyways I never feel like my life is not real, though. So I do not think I suffer from derealization.

New Threads

Top Bottom