• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anybody else here that does not like hurting NPCs in video games?

As a former member of the Dark Brotherhood, yes and no. Some of them already had it coming anyways, along with those pesky bandits that talk trash and keep spawning every couple of days.

Most of the NPCs in Skyrim have nothing to worry about though. I don't mess with common folk.

Last edited:
This is the reason why I find most of the TellTale adventure games to be stressful.

I can chainsaw monsters to my heart’s content, but God forbid I ever hurt the feelings of an average NPC during a dialogue tree. I guess the pure evil path in Fable is forever closed to me.

Gears of War I am ok with, but Life is Strange is pure stress fuel to me.

Does this make any sense?

I have an issue with non-combative NPC, unless they react unfavourably and strike first, like in Watch Dogs 2. All bets are off when that happens, otherwise I consciously avoid hurting NPCs during gameplay. I don't know why...I should be able to mow them down and not think twice...for some reason I cannot.

As a former member of the Dark Brotherhood, yes and no. Some of them already had it coming anyways, along with those pesky bandits that talk trash and keep spawning every couple of days.

Most of the NPCs in Skyrim have nothing to worry about though. I don't mess with common folk.

Played as them. Only felt bad when killing the emperor and poor dumb guy in the village below the greybeards.

New Threads

Top Bottom