• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any Wow Player in Europe?

Iamnotarabot

Hi, The tread is simple as that I would like to know if anyone here on europe is playing wow sometimes so we can meet online eventually.

I play WoW, but I’m currently on a hiatus because this expansion feels kind of lacking.

I play WoW, but I’m currently on a hiatus because this expansion feels kind of lacking.

Well last october thats also how I felt after a few months of WOW and I tried to go stop video games cold turkey but obviously I cant^^'

At the moment I am not rushing the game like I did the last time, I think playing the latest content is just a way to get always frustrated and feel blocked by the time gating.

But leveling new characters feels great realy. I'm actually enjoying all the new things they added in the game and not getting mad while rushing. It's realy a pleasant escape for me right now.

Used to but had to resign due to lack of assets for subscription. Maybe I'll start again from scratch like you if my prospects get better in September. It was quite enjoyable.

I would if I wasn't in NA and the WoW Team got their stuff together this expansion... alas I quit playing because of that

New Threads

Top Bottom