• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any Bloggers?

I was wondering if there were any more bloggers. Who post more than Autism, topics? ( Lifestyle, Food, Beauty ect?) It's kinda becoming an obsession that I blog. I really want to get inspired by everyone. I am kind in a rut on finding what to post lately.

I was wondering if there were any more bloggers. Who post more than Autism, topics? ( Lifestyle, Food, Beauty ect?) It's kinda becoming an obsession that I blog. I really want to get inspired by everyone. I am kind in a rut on finding what to post lately.
Post all the foods and drinks that make a healthy brain.

I don't have a blog, but I did start collecting photos of cakes and other things I make at: Ace Cakes’s albums | Flickr None of the things I post there will make you healthy though! :D

I had one for art (drawings, paintings, sculptures, etc) but the site that ran it was taken down a few years ago and I haven't bothered redoing it. I probably should in case I'm ever out of work and need to advertise a side hussle!

I used to have a blog on another forum. I tried to keep it relevant to the website (Pokemon-themed) but my other special interests and aspects of my personal life kinda spilled over into it. I haven't updated it in months.

And several years before that, I started a blog with the intention of detailing the lives of my imaginary friends, their relationships with each other & their relationships with me. I gained followers quickly, but I shut it down before it really had a chance to take off out of the paranoid (and admittedly unsubstantiated) fear that I was being targeted by cyberbullies.

I used to have a blog on another forum. I tried to keep it relevant to the website (Pokemon-themed) but my other special interests and aspects of my personal life kinda spilled over into it. I haven't updated it in months.

And several years before that, I started a blog with the intention of detailing the lives of my imaginary friends, their relationships with each other & their relationships with me. I gained followers quickly, but I shut it down before it really had a chance to take off out of the paranoid (and admittedly unsubstantiated) fear that I was being targeted by cyberbullies.
You sound like you would be fun to roleplay with.

I used to write on Tumblr but since I discovered that you can write blogs on here I deleted my account on there. My blog on here is called Beautiful Chaos, and it's about a certain band I love, but I talk about other music I like too. I have another blog as well that is only about my personal life. But I'm not gonna be active on that one since my main blog is Beautiful Chaos. I reposted my old Tumblr posts on there.

I don't have a blog, but I did start collecting photos of cakes and other things I make at: Ace Cakes’s albums | Flickr None of the things I post there will make you healthy though! :D

I had one for art (drawings, paintings, sculptures, etc) but the site that ran it was taken down a few years ago and I haven't bothered redoing it. I probably should in case I'm ever out of work and need to advertise a side hussle!
Loved the painting of the koi(carp,fish)on the cake at the very bottom

For ten years I have been writing a cat advice blog, see my sig, it’s called The Way of Cats.

I have rescue cats who continually give me ideas :D

One key to blogging is to go back to a previous post, expand on one of its ideas, and link back to the first blog in the second one. This also helps your readers explore your ideas more easily.

I used to run a wordpress site (self installed and customised) from 2007 which got quite popular, it covered numerous subjects including scams, paranormal and much more. I wrote an article once about my landlord (a Housing Association) and their many shortfalls. I didn't even tell them, but within a week they'd heard about it and sent me a solicitor's letter demanding that I remove the article or face legal action, yet the article was in fact 100% truthful and I was only exorcising my right of free speech. I refused, but they also wrote to my host and I since was a only using a cheap shared service at the time they insisted I removed it to continue service as they said they didn't want to risk getting involved in any legal arguments. I thought about moving to a more tolerant host and paying for domain privacy, but the Housing Association's top manager arranged a meeting and made various agreements to improve services in exchange for the removal of the article instead, this did happen for a while. Unfortunately their services have since slipped back to terrible and I am thinking of starting the site again, I did enjoy running the site and the site more than paid for itself from Google Ads too.

"Loved the painting of the koi(carp,fish)on the cake at the very bottom"

Thank you! I like making pretty things for people. It makes me feel useful! :D I wanted to paint the entire cake like a pond, but only had one evening to finish it so it was a bit rushed. But I'm on a bunch of courses over the winter until my next contract starts, so while I have the time I'm planning to make a bunch of cakes just so I can spend ages making them look exactly how I want! If I won the lottery, I would open a high end bakery and spend all day sculpting and painting cakes! I'd also hire a bunch of aspies and have the most efficient, calming work environment ever!

New Threads

Top Bottom