• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

AMC Theatres

Thats an interesting idea. AMC is already in my good column for putting out a special series of 16 Lion King cards.

174692-11204226Bk.jpg

I attempted to go to an AMC sensory friendly movie this past Tuesday night. They have $5 ticket Tuesdays, there were so many people there would have been no way to get in without panicking and I likely would have gotten bumped so I just left. I have previously been to a Saturday morning movie and it was fine. I really wish they'd have them on a different night when there's not a huge discount so it's more manageable. I plan to write to them about this.

I attempted to go to an AMC sensory friendly movie this past Tuesday night. They have $5 ticket Tuesdays, there were so many people there would have been no way to get in without panicking and I likely would have gotten bumped so I just left. I have previously been to a Saturday morning movie and it was fine. I really wish they'd have them on a different night when there's not a huge discount so it's more manageable. I plan to write to them about this.

Good point. I think they are trying everything they can to drive traffic to them on Tuesdays and maybe not realizing that doing so is overloading the people with sensory issues. Maybe they should pick Monday or Wednesday evening for sensory-friendly films.

New Threads

Top Bottom