• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Am I crazy? Cold winter day blues... Should I go or not...

Should I go to the outdoor dance event (temperature -22 Celsius)

• No! You are crazy

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes! Follow your gut feeling

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I still say the best and most interesting people ventured out in that weather to attend. Obviously you are carrying that mantle alone. Hoping something good comes of it. Sorry about the bus fare. :(

Okay
DSCN5852.JPG
DSCN5862.JPG
- so the entire time at this Safari play place I kept thinking to myself, "I'd rather be in the -20 weather with @Sherlock77 lol. So I salute you, Sherlock77, that you are able to go out to these things and take interesting photographs - I just wanted to find a corner to hide in. I did take pictures, but the pictures were of my grandkids. And there was a lot of "keep an eye on that one for me" and "Mema, watch this" as I figured. Oh I hate these places and I realized at one point I was sitting in a corner holding my purse in lap, camera around neck, pizza in right hand and water under left arm hardly moving.

No, don’t go because I did the same recently and the following day, I started to suffer a cold for THREE WEEKS! It’s not worth it, but it may not happen to you, who knows. I wouldn’t risk it.

No, don’t go because I did the same recently and the following day, I started to suffer a cold for THREE WEEKS! It’s not worth it, but it may not happen to you, who knows. I wouldn’t risk it.

So far so good, I've gone out on many cold days and survived, of course dressed warm... :)

New Threads

Top Bottom