• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Am I a unattractive person?

I have been talking Topiramate two months now. It helped with my depression greatly until this past week I turned 46 then the encounter with three women in relationships put me in a big depression. Now I also have major tunnel vision again that every woman around my age or younger is in a relationship. I also snap at the littlest thing now, like I use too.
Hmmm...I'm really sorry to hear that things are rough right now.

Walking home from yoga class today crossing the street there was this heavy set guy ugly guy with pimples on his face laughing talking to this slim attractive woman who was also laughing meanwhile a woman like like won't even look at me or give me the time of day. I think I look better than that guy but it's moments like that when I question my appearance.

You saw a guy who looked heavy, ugly, and pimply
talking to a woman. They seemed to be having a good
time.

For some reason this makes you doubt whether your
looks are up to par.

The woman talking to the guy you described apparently
didn't value looks above all else.

What I'm saying is that physical appearance is only one
aspect of a person, and not necessarily a major one.
People tend to have fun with fun people.

What I saying is woman like that never talk to me unless they are married.
You do often say that.

That wasn't what you described in Post #43.

In that post you were considering what some not handsome guy
had going on that you believed you yourself don't, and you
focused on looks.

I'd recommend either a clean shaven look or growing out your beard more. Try searching online for professional beard styles. You could also ask your barber for advice.

Also, consider shaving your head. I've heard that the bald look looks better than a receding hairline.

Other than that, my general advice is to lose some weight. You will have more energy and feel better.

Which is why single woman don't want to talk to me?

IMG20230526143702.jpg

IMG20230529151227.jpg

IMG20230613211630.jpg
You are a very handsome man. You should try talking to a few women. Women actually like confidence in men a lot so if you try to instill some in yourself and if you have some confidence and are a really interesting person with cool interests and have a job and a life with friends etc then you will hopefully find someone suitable.
But if you cannot be that then hopefully you find someone who can love you for you. But you are definitely not ugly or unattractive it is just about finding the right one for you.
Just pray up for the right woman. You may find her in unexpected ways.

I talked to a woman this past Sunday. I approached her. Asked her name. She said her name. I said mine. We had a good 20-30 minute conversation. I hope I see her again.

New Threads

Top Bottom