1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Featured Alternate history obsession.

Discussion in 'Obsessions and Interests' started by Mark Smith, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Anthracite

Anthracite Active Member

Not human history so much (my interest pretty much halts in the Dark Ages), but as a palaeo nut I like to do speculative evolution and how species would have evolved if certain things had/hadn't happened.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

Yes! I am fascinated and obsessed with History and alternate histories or projected potential futures based on past or current events.

So clearly I'm a huge fan of books (and TV / films) such as 'The Man in the High Castle' and 'Fatherland'.

3. tducey

tducey Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dylanperr

Dylanperr Hon Hon Hon

Yes I do

5. PastelPetals

PastelPetals Active Member

Not me but my brother loves alternate history and while a bit different alternate history maps aslo