• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Alphabet Game

Entrepreneur
money100.gif
*BTW, disregard the thumbnail in my previous post; I thought we were still on page one, heh:).

!!!My dad mentioned attending a meeting at someplace where some people really were suggesting a doughnut sale to advert financial ruin.

Yep. Entrepreneuring is the organization and management of an enterprise, with initiative and jeopardy in profit; Bake Sales can benefit profit.

Gold Standard:
Bimetallism_cartoon.jpg

Last edited:
Investment

(My preferred answer would have been advertising. :eek:oh:)

Nash equilibrium: def.- (in economics and game theory) a stable state of a system involving the interaction of different participants, in which no participant can gain by a unilateral change of strategy if the strategies of the others remain unchanged.

hage9u5a.jpg

Oligopoly: When a specific market is controlled by a small group of business entities.

Price Regulation - When prices of, i.e., a public utility are regulated, giving producers an incentive to maximize their profits by reducing their costs as much as possible.
realsc3.gif

Price Regulation - When prices of, i.e., a public utility are regulated, giving producers an incentive to maximize their profits by reducing their costs as much as possible.
View attachment 6580

Well, while not regularly double-posting (excluding the previous posts, a blunder of mine), I can count this as an exception, since it has been 4 days.
Quota - A form of protectionism. A country imposes limits on the number of goods that can be imported from another country.
Quota.gif

Redistribution - monetary, of goods, or otherwise. In theory this would serve to put money, goods, etc into the places they are most needed, to stimulate the economy.

Seniority - priority, precedence, or status obtained as the result of a person's length of service.
KeefeM20030906.jpg

Taxes - the money we pay the government that helps the government and economy keep running. Taxes are mandatory and not filing them can result in jailtime.

New Threads

Top Bottom