• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Advice on a break up.

Well, I figured I'd give an update. I watched her house and her dogs. Saw her grandma a second time that week, where she suggested I start talking to her and try to bring her home and win her back. I'm not gonna do that, but it was nice to hear she still thought that highly of me.

Spoke to her mom and her mom instantly added me on Facebook and Twitter and texts me every so often. She cried when she saw me.

Her parents both agreed with my theory that this guy drove a wedge between us and manipulated the break up. That he was in her ear and that's what caused the issue. Furthermore, her mom said that I didn't deserve what happened and that I put in the time and effort. They see me as the good guy and they have no idea what's going on with her.

I've been kinda up and down ever since, I'm more at peace with the break up now, but I'm sad that, well... I'm alone. I turned down a girl because I simply wasn't interested in her and I didnt want to use her or anything, that's not how I work. But still. I'm hoping someone comes around soon. More updates when they become available.

New Threads

Top Bottom