• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Advice and help required.

I also doubt he received a diagnosis of "Asperger's" twelve months ago. Twelve months ago he would have received a diagnosis of ASD since Asperger's is no longer in the DSM which his alleged psychologist would have referenced.
I'm not in the US if that matters. My ex/partner is a medical professional and accepts the diagnosis is genuine but things, and I agree, there is more going on

True - l use to laugh around and joke and now l understand that's considered flirting so l don't do it anymore.
I was so upset and offended when she said I'd been flirting with others at work, I had zero recollection of it and after talking for some time we came to that conclusion. It's dumb. I put too much energy into the wrong things.

So you work at a top law firm but had plenty of time to seduce a co-worker for the purpose of marking your territory in regards to another man. You puked blood because you were sad but then discovered that weeping activated a heretofore unknown acid disorder in you, at which point Mrs. Rrokh heroically dragged you to the hospital. Oh, and it turns out that the woman you cheated with is a closet psychpath who spent the last twelve months stalking your partner. And “cheating” doesn’t mean sex. Did you guys sit on her couch holding hands and sing “Tiptoe Through the Tulips” before calling it a night?

Last edited:
"Cheating" is defined by what you are your wife have determined it to be. If you haven't discussed this, then you missed a very important aspect of getting to know one another. Some couples have a very tight definition while others are looser. When the two prospective partners disagree then you have a problem and you ought not to get married unless it can be worked out. (My wife laughs at things that would infuriate other wives. I got lucky there.)

Anyhow, all this public self-flagellation isn't at all related to autism. I'm not a fan of soap operas.

So you work at a top law firm but had plenty of time to seduce a co-worker for the purpose of marking your territory in regards to another man. You puked blood because you were sad but then discovered that weeping activated a heretofore unknown acid disorder in you, at which point Mrs. Rrokh heroically dragged you to the hospital. Oh, and it turns out that the woman you cheated with is a closet psychpath who spent the last twelve months stalking your partner. And “cheating” doesn’t mean sex. Did you guys sit on her couch holding hands and sing “Tiptoe Through the Tulips” before calling it a night?

Where did he say he worked at a big law firm? Another poster said they worked at a law firm.

Also, you replied to a post of mine on page 4 and were inaccurate suggesting I said there cheating would make the relationship stronger. That was a lie as well. The quote there from me never said such thing. Also, quoting my very first post on page 1, I said this:

"If they want to give you another chance, be grateful, but do do not expect the relationship will be as strong as before, and expect that you will have to show your love to her much more than before." So, what do you not understand about that? That reply was contradictory to your wild assertion.

Also, you said, "at which point Mrs. Rrokh heroically dragged you to the hospital." Oh really. I did not know they were married. Was that a lie too? Stop the histrionics, and do everyone a favor here and stop lying and resorting to fictional drama to try to prove your points. Are you sure you have ASD?

I am 50/50 that I have it, but I am certainly more into truth, facts and details than you.

Last edited:
I'm also not sure if your first comment was sarcastic or not im afraid.
I am not sure how you got sarcasm out of "
'Nuff said, @RRokh. It's none of my business and it sounds like you've considered your partner's well-being"
Please take it at face value, @RRokh. I don't want to hear the details of your emotional drama, but you requested input by the title "Advice and help required" and I offered my best version of that request. I was only asking if you are considering your partner. As I stated, it sounds as though you are.

So 'nuff said.

Apologies. It's just that some of the comments here haven't been some of the most helpful. I know I'm **** at detecting sarcasm so asked as I felt it's possible it was one of those instances I had overlooked. Rather ask than assume and be wrong.

Thank you

Me, too. But I have little interest in drama. Although I think I will trial just not saying anything at all.

RRokh, you are not ready to be in a relationship. Many of us desire sex. It is human and okay. What you should do is only tell other potential partners that you only want to be in an open relationship or that you do not want to be in a committed relationship. You love sex and all the different flavors. You can do this in a respectable way. Tell people you meet this at the beginning and there will be no question. You are the type of person who might be okay with an fwb where both of you are still open to meeting other people, but you need to be open about these kind of things.

It would be potentially easier to do this if you are gay. (funny but true).

Please use a condom at least and get tested every 3-6 months and get on prep if you can.

Also, please get a therapist or maybe multiple therapists and if you can find friends willing to work with you that you can trust, please reach out to them as well and thank them for listening to you and advising you once in awhile by treating them to a meal.

New Threads

Top Bottom