• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Abuse

Please stay strong, by standing up for yourself- you open the door of future happiness. But please don't do anything to endanger yourself. Once you get away, you can never never return. It's over, no going back to find out why. There is no reasoning except cheap labor. People have enslaved housekeepers and taken way their passport and don't teach them English. This stuff does happen. You are going to stop this. I can feel it from you that you are determined.

I tried calling the lawyer back a few times, but I only got the answering service. I can't even leave a message because I don't know the number here.

Now he's telling me that I have schizophrenia, not autism. He says things are happening that I don't remember. I'm really confused.

I can't find the gun. I overheard him telling his mother that he was thinking about bringing the guns back into the house in case people started rioting because of everything that's going on right now. I don't think it's here.

How do I know I'm not crazy? Do I seem schizophrenic? Maybe he never did anything wrong and I just imagined it all.

Sorry you are confused. In my case, my ex clearly told me to go to the police, because nobody would believe me. He now has apologized but l know he doesn't mean it.
If you arent a slave then your partner will take you for counseling and meds if the situtation warrants it.
My ex did a full campaign of horrible things but l have survived to tell my story. And l am proud to be alive- Finally.

He won't let me see a counselor. He says all my memories are wrong, and he made me say that I understand that what he says happened is what is real. If I didn't say it he would take away my food.

He says I don't understand what's real because of my schizophrenia, but no one's ever diagnosed me with schizophrenia. He says I have wild mood swings, but I don't remember having mood swings. I'm not sure how he would even know what my mood is because most days he just sits in the corner playing video games with his back turned and never speaks to me.

He says my only fulfillment in life should come from doing his chores and if I feel otherwise it's because of my mental disorders. All the other things that I thought made me who I am need to stop because they're insanity. That doesn't feel right, but maybe I'm just crazy like he says.

You do not sound crazy to me.

The situation you describe sounds horrible and abusive with unfounded accusations and mega control.

New Threads

Top Bottom