• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A warm Hello to you and yours. I'm Kevin.

NoKipAr on the run

My special interest seeing as how I have Asperger's, is animation. And I ain't talkin' Just Anime, I like Stop Motion, the Works of Pixar and other Computer Animation, Adventure Time and Rick And Morty, Homestar Runner and other Flash Cartoons, Disney and Warner Bros., Invader ZIM and other cult classics, and a whole lot more.

When I was 9, I found out I had ASD. I don't remember being Devastated, but the whole time? I always thought there was something wrong with me.

I'm a High School Drop out and I have Workers who are my friends, who all got my back. I have a considerable interest in Video Games, though I'm no good at them, but I really am Great at stuff like Crash Bandicoot, Ace Attorney, Fighting Games, and Kid Icarus Uprising.

I'm an aspiring animator and I wish to be the best at my craft as possible. I've been making cartoons since age 9 when, again, I discovered I was Autistic. I have created a lot of cartoons and soon I'll be doing Puppet shows! me and my friend are working on a Puppet Show idea right now: Lab Living, it's a cartoon I came up with when I was 10 or 11 about Animals living in a lab and well.... it's been a favorite of mine for years now! Kind of like the movie "Secret of NIMH" or something.

everybody loves Lab Living. Elephant in the room? the main character's name is "Lizo".

"Lizo."

yeah people are gonna get hella confused

moving right along, amongst many of my creations from my considerably preposterous satire on Anime, my story about Kyle and Maria (an autistic Couple), and even the one where ....well, I've had a bitchin' amount of ideas, but if you know me you probably know about my novel I've been working on since age 12:

Vixion Warfare.

it's kind of a Comedy Space Opera where it's like there's a war, and the War involves aliens and robots and other stuff, long story short its like Invader ZIM and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy stuff.

I really want for the story to go on from the 1st book, but I still want to move on... despite my plans to continue the story.

more about me and my experience as an Autistic? ah, yes. why not.

when I was 15 I really really fell from Grace. and to redeem myself I decided to get into Doctor Who. I could really see myself liking it, you know? it was kind of personal since Doctor Who is Autistic. I think. it and Hitchhiker's Guide, back when I was 10 or 11, seemed like everything I wanted to create. basically, Doctor Who saved me from being a total asshole. I'm kind of really irritable, but really..... I'm a total Marshmallow. As for how I fell from Grace? I'm not revealing that. However, I have in the past done some positive things in the past that I am proud of. like for example, I know Integers very well. I hate Math though. it's my worst nightmare.

my Brother and my Dad used to not understand my Autism very well. Me personally? I don't know the meaning of "Empathy" not that that makes me a dick. something about feeling sorry for yourself/other people? All throughout the last 10 years and 3 months, 16 days and god knows however long else....I've had a serious problem. I have this thing my head called "Fraglis". it's a Social Media Website in my head that acts as voices of these people making fun of me in crazy ways. please, I hope at least one of you would understand.

my favorite movies include: the Works of Pixar (except for the Cars trilogy and the Good Dinosaur) School of Rock, the first Transformers Movie, Nightmare Before Christmas, the Sam Rainey Spider man movies, The Matrix Movies, Star Wars 4,5,6, 7, and Rouge One, I also Like movies like The works of Studio Ghibli and The Hobbit, Shrek 1 & 2, Monty Python movies (my family loves them, mom and dad are total nerds for that) and Forrest Gump!

well, let me know what you think! it's kind of weird being on a forum that's not gonna send me to hell!

whatever I'm in for? I'm ready to go!

upload_2020-11-16_19-59-57.png

New Threads

Top Bottom