• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A sneaky theory I have about my aunt

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
I got to reflecting about my guardians and how they treated me. I focused primarily on the aspect of how they communicated with me, albeit discriminating of age; while they talked to each other in adult dialect, I always got gaps in pronunciation and voices going up and down like a Disney character; I coined this as "Disney Speak" or "Buffy Dialect", because of how unnecessarily juvenile it sounded.

But my aunt...she was a little different. I paid attention to it for so long. Then the possibility struck me like a frozen brick.

Before she died, my aunt was a witch. As in, a REAL witch that did real witchcraft.

My evidence:

1. She was always using the same set of words and terminology, changing it to match what she wanted to do or see. Incantations are a huge part of witchcraft; while they aren't required they put more energy into a spell. And when delivering punishment or a warning, she would just sit there pointing at me. I found this really annoying because she didn't like me walking away, so why did I have to sit there and stare at her? Kinda pointless.

2. She relied heavily on home remedies that she remembered from "the time she had to practice". While actual medicine was used to treat beestings, flesh wounds or illnesses, I would find myself downing a teaspoon of sugar, salt, god knows what that oil was called, and anything that could be stirred together. She also got a mortal and pestle my grandmother used to have. Not really relevant but its a symbol of how they used to do alchemy back then.

3. She NEVER left the house except to go to doctors appointments or a potluck of some sort. I use this analogy because witches were known to be very reclusive, never interacting with society unless a hex called for it.

4. Every time she talked to me, primarily when she sat at her bed in the living room and asked me to stand next to it to talk to me (many times the length of the whole day, god knows why), she was ALWAYS moving her hands and head around, unnecessarily, in every direction making gestures and movements that seemingly had no purpose in pure sound. I found this especially aggravating and distracting, and it didn't help that she blatantly expected me to maintain eye contact; how was I supposed to do that when somebody's entire body is dancing around like it's on fire?

This might be crazy, but I'm not the only one who had this theory. My grandmother SWORE on her life that my aunt was evil, had evil intentions and did evil things, one thing that gave it away being holding me captive and enslaving me. Not sure if my grandmother thought she was a witch too, but she was very superstitious and so am I. You never know in this world. Expect the unexpected, man.

End transmission

Is it your theory that she really was a witch or that she just thought she was witch? And is this a witch that has anything to do with the religion "Wicca" or is the similarity only in name?

@BraidedPony what do real witches do?

Magick can be used for both good or evil it's not just exclusive to one side. Crowley is a perfect example of this.

Witches / mages aren't some mythical creature they do exist in society and always have. Just not in the cartoonified way holy-wood depicts. People have a heavily controlled mental image on this.

Why do people tend to associate witchcraft and magick with "evil"? Because they have been programmed to do so. Your masters do this to keep you away from the mysteries. And so that if you ever do try and enter this field... your own believes (that they injected) will sabotage you. Unless you undo the old programming first. The people at the top do not want competition. Anything that can be used to free you will be suppressed and deeply hidden. Evident in all of the libraries and books they burned down through the ages. Books, texts and scrolls kept locked up in the vaticans secret library and other locations. The suppression and poisoning of information on the internet even though it feels and appears that we have to access to everything. We don't.

If you can separate yourself from the dogmatic belief you may get a new perspective on your aunt.
Your grandmother may have been poorly programmed like everyone else. She told you your aunt was evil and a witch! which coincides with your own programming from disney and others. So you believe it. That right there is magick in itself. Your whole future potentiality influenced by your grandmother through fear. Then confirmation bias kicks. You absorbed that fear. Everything she does that resembles something strange, must be evil! Lol...
One thing is certain. Your grand mother did put the curse on you. Probably unknowingly. Ignorance and good intentions don't really mix well.

What would really bake your noodle is how different would your life and path be had your grand mother said your aunt was angelic white mage! That when she was doing all those "strange" things it was was actually healing and protection spells, for you.

While actual medicine was used to treat beestings, flesh wounds or illnesses, I would find myself downing a teaspoon of sugar, salt, god knows what that oil was called, and anything that could be stirred together

3 is not evidence.
1 isn't evidence unless they were more like mantras.
2 and 4 could be. Did she have any underlying conditions which would explain the movements? Did she have a stroke at some point that would explain any of this?
If there is no logical explanation for 2 and 4 than ya she was probably doing some magick work. whether it was good or bad remains to be seen with clear eyes.

Is it your theory that she really was a witch or that she just thought she was witch? And is this a witch that has anything to do with the religion "Wicca" or is the similarity only in name?

@BraidedPony what do real witches do?

No, this was a solid theory I had, I even did research on how witches behave and how they invoke their sorceries, including the seemingly random gesturing my aunt did (Somatic invocation), oddly and suspiciously specific choice of words directed blatantly at me such as "You will forget the ecstasy of creativity and expression!" (Hexing), unfamiliar reagents and ingredients used in home remedies for things like illnesses (Alchemy), not to mention the amount of cryptic-ness and secrecy she went to unearthly lengths to secure from me. I'm also fairly certain she had my uncle under some sort of mind control, which sounds bat-blip crazy but then you hear that my uncle had no problem agreeing with everything she did to me, not having the slightest fraction of a qualm about how ethereally unrealistic, expectant or spiteful her rule was. He didn't protest once when it came to galactic ground times (who hears of being grounded FOR A YEAR?!), force feeding undercooked nutrient-rich food that tasted like a donkey threw up into the world's most backed up toilet, forced the contents into its anus, let it ferment overnight and excreded it into a diseased landfill, outdated and obsolete punishments that nobody does anymore like writing 2,000 lines in cursive in pen with the penalty of STARTING OVER FROM THE BEGINNING should I make a mistake (I misspelled a word at 468...now that is state of the art vietnamese-came-outta-the-trees traumatization.) and who could forget what I named "The Curse Of The Trees With A Million Eyes"; one month, triple-digit heat index, the plot of land they live on replaced the ground with leaves, and one adolescent has a spear poking his back to rake up every single quadrant of leaves there are onto a tarp, haul it to the woods by myself, rinse and repeat. And I couldn't come in, or take a break, or drink anything until a milestone was done. Eventually they found I was faking some of the work, so my uncle decided to post himself in a chair in the yard with an awning over it to block the sun and mock how I'm being punished and they're not, which led to him randomly stomping up behind me, yanking the rake from my hand hand " showing me how to do it right".

Is there a wrong way to use a freaking rake? You put the claw over a pile of leaves, pull it into a pile, repeat. You have successfully raked a pile of leaves.

Why weren't they arrested?

Magick can be used for both good or evil it's not just exclusive to one side. Crowley is a perfect example of this.

Witches / mages aren't some mythical creature they do exist in society and always have. Just not in the cartoonified way holy-wood depicts. People have a heavily controlled mental image on this.

Why do people tend to associate witchcraft and magick with "evil"? Because they have been programmed to do so. Your masters do this to keep you away from the mysteries. And so that if you ever do try and enter this field... your own believes (that they injected) will sabotage you. Unless you undo the old programming first. The people at the top do not want competition. Anything that can be used to free you will be suppressed and deeply hidden. Evident in all of the libraries and books they burned down through the ages. Books, texts and scrolls kept locked up in the vaticans secret library and other locations. The suppression and poisoning of information on the internet even though it feels and appears that we have to access to everything. We don't.

If you can separate yourself from the dogmatic belief you may get a new perspective on your aunt.
Your grandmother may have been poorly programmed like everyone else. She told you your aunt was evil and a witch! which coincides with your own programming from disney and others. So you believe it. That right there is magick in itself. Your whole future potentiality influenced by your grandmother through fear. Then confirmation bias kicks. You absorbed that fear. Everything she does that resembles something strange, must be evil! Lol...
One thing is certain. Your grand mother did put the curse on you. Probably unknowingly. Ignorance and good intentions don't really mix well.

What would really bake your noodle is how different would your life and path be had your grand mother said your aunt was angelic white mage! That when she was doing all those "strange" things it was was actually healing and protection spells, for you.

While actual medicine was used to treat beestings, flesh wounds or illnesses, I would find myself downing a teaspoon of sugar, salt, god knows what that oil was called, and anything that could be stirred together

3 is not evidence.
1 isn't evidence unless they were more like mantras.
2 and 4 could be. Did she have any underlying conditions which would explain the movements? Did she have a stroke at some point that would explain any of this?
If there is no logical explanation for 2 and 4 than ya she was probably doing some magick work. whether it was good or bad remains to be seen with clear eyes.

So you mean to tell me...

This whole time...

That my aunt and grandmother...

Were some form of light worker or starseed?!

Its no wonder how I came to be a starseed...I know now how I came to be born a miraculous child...

...BECAUSE MY ENTIRE FAMILY ARE LIGHTWORKERS?!

(heave....heave...heave...heave...heave)

Then in what way do they exist?

I have a brother who is Christian that talks about how magic and withcraft is evil and associated with Satan and Crowley was a satan worshiper. So maybe the perception that it's evil is related to Christianity?

No, this was a solid theory I had, I even did research on how witches behave and how they invoke their sorceries, including the seemingly random gesturing my aunt did (Somatic invocation), oddly and suspiciously specific choice of words directed blatantly at me such as "You will forget the ecstasy of creativity and expression!" (Hexing), unfamiliar reagents and ingredients used in home remedies for things like illnesses (Alchemy), not to mention the amount of cryptic-ness and secrecy she went to unearthly lengths to secure from me. I'm also fairly certain she had my uncle under some sort of mind control, which sounds bat-blip crazy but then you hear that my uncle had no problem agreeing with everything she did to me, not having the slightest fraction of a qualm about how ethereally unrealistic, expectant or spiteful her rule was. He didn't protest once when it came to galactic ground times (who hears of being grounded FOR A YEAR?!), force feeding undercooked nutrient-rich food that tasted like a donkey threw up into the world's most backed up toilet, forced the contents into its anus, let it ferment overnight and excreded it into a diseased landfill, outdated and obsolete punishments that nobody does anymore like writing 2,000 lines in cursive in pen with the penalty of STARTING OVER FROM THE BEGINNING should I make a mistake (I misspelled a word at 468...now that is state of the art vietnamese-came-outta-the-trees traumatization.) and who could forget what I named "The Curse Of The Trees With A Million Eyes"; one month, triple-digit heat index, the plot of land they live on replaced the ground with leaves, and one adolescent has a spear poking his back to rake up every single quadrant of leaves there are onto a tarp, haul it to the woods by myself, rinse and repeat. And I couldn't come in, or take a break, or drink anything until a milestone was done. Eventually they found I was faking some of the work, so my uncle decided to post himself in a chair in the yard with an awning over it to block the sun and mock how I'm being punished and they're not, which led to him randomly stomping up behind me, yanking the rake from my hand hand " showing me how to do it right".

Is there a wrong way to use a freaking rake? You put the claw over a pile of leaves, pull it into a pile, repeat. You have successfully raked a pile of leaves.

Why weren't they arrested?

Whatever she was, we know for sure she was awful! At first I was going to curse, but I remembered dah rules! But I'm sorry these things happened to you. :(

I have a brother who is Christian that talks about how magic and withcraft is evil and associated with Satan and Crowley was a satan worshiper. So maybe the perception that it's evil is related to Christianity?
The funniest part about that statement is that your brother doesn't see all the magick the christian church uses. Baptism. Confirmation. The ritual of eating the flesh and drinking the blood of Christ. Circumcision / genital mutilation ritual.

Satanism, as a religion took the rituals the christian chuches used and just reversed the polarities. Many of their rituals and ceremonies are in essence the exact same rituals just reversed dualities and aspects. Even the placement of candles and altars are the same.

The perception that it is evil is related to christianity, yes. It's a huge part of it. But also television which propogates and programs especially at a young age. They don't want you programming yourself.

A while back on the news they said a school shooter was autistic. Threads were created here about it. The news retracted their statement a day later but the people only remembered the shooter as autistic and people began labeling us as dangerous and evil. To be avoided.

This, right here and now is literally no different than what they did to magick.

"Autistic shooter means autistic people are EVIL and BAD!."
(said once on the news in a finely crafted piece tied to traumatic content)
People who don't know any better eat it up and embody it.

"Magick practitioner means magick is EVIL and BAD"
(Pushed by the church and media / TV)

Last edited:
Its alright.

The day she died, around this time a couple Novembers ago, I had learned a few incantations myself, and, solely for defense purposes should someone of the same caliber threaten me or my family, how to hex people myself. So I got a glass jar, some paper, red and black colored pencils, seven thumbtacks, seven bobby pins, and seven nails, all of which I had poured half a shaker of salt on, and a flower from the yard, a daisy, I knew.

First, I took the paper, folded it in half so it would fit in the jar, and took the black pencil first, and wrote my ungodly aunt's name in capital letters, bearing into the paper as hard as i could without breaking the pencil:

"DOROTHY PILKINGTON CANNON"
And, in Latin:
"NUMQUAM MIHI TRANSEAS IN MORTE"

Again I wrote, this time in red, just as hard on the other side:

And placed her name in the jar. I dropped the seven thumbtacks, seven bobby pins and seven nails and daisy all in the jar, one at a time, in a slow, shamanistic rhythm, eyes wide and face emotionless, staring at that evil name. I then took a shaker of salt, and poured it over her name and reagents I placed, until the shaker was half way empty.

The next step was to take the jar and shake it as hard and as angrily as I could, for as long as I wanted. So, I decided to shake the jar for the figurative equivalent of the amount of time I spent in her clutches, furiously rattling the vessel with an aura of lucid hate. Up, down, left, right, forward and backward and sideways it went, the ingredients of my spell of payback screeching at the air in a sonata of atonement. Hatred, vengeance and rage flew through the roots of my soul as I pictured Dorothy's putrid, sagging face in my mind, I left every detail into the visualization . How her eyes popped forward, how her cheeks dropped to make doglike jowls, the vacancy of teeth, and her squinting nose. I imagined her lecturing me on something, the gaps in her words and the unnecessary rhythm as she spoke...God, I had half a mind to scream at the thought alone. Soon, I was dancing a dance of rage with the jar in my hands, moving so hard I had to take steps to make sure I didn't trip and fall. I wanted every bit of energy I could get from the universe to go into my hatred for her. Every granule and spark of fiery madness I could muster, I told to get inside the jar and live in it with her name.

Then, I stopped, heaving and breathing sharply. My pupils dilated and vision blurred, I was ready to chant.

On each hand I had four fingers, from both, thou took away three.
On each foot I wore wraps of silk, for both, thou made me plea.
For feed each night, rather than bread of yeast, ye crammed into my mouth mounds of gravel.
To slake my thirst as my throat ran dry, rather than water of life, ye weened me to drink blood of dog.
At haste thee made to raze my chest whence I protest to the rod which doth ye spoiled, with lashes of leather belt.
At words of sloth ye commanded the secrets of mine blood to hush themselves and hide from my ears.
Thy sight was that of a long, winding tunnel, with neither beginning nor end.
Thy mouth and lips spoke sermons of empty purpose, sunless and senseless.
Thy ears heard only the wailing of a starving babe when indeed I asketh for the hand that feeds to stave my hunger.
Six hundred fortnights, twelve hundred days and eighty thousand hours forty-fold did ye chain my wrists and shackle my ankles to the whimsy of a warden of no feeling.
For near three winters was thy will not to do unto others as I'd have them do unto me, but to cleanse every nook and cranny, sweep every floor, wash every cloth and toil every dead leaf.
In the unrelenting wrath of the sky's face did I burn and swelter, tilling away at the land ye claimed to be thy own.
For so many moons I bent to thy unholy will, razed and punished for naught but desire to be free.
Thy punishment was long overdue, and still ye shambled along the earth.
And there ye lay within it's cold belly, being chewed and mangled by worms and roots forthwith.
Thy soul was pulled from the husk, waiting for its home, and ye doth found it, within Hades' prison.
Not even there will ye be free of my loathing, and ne'er will I plan within a million fathoms of an eternity and two days to allow thy spirit to walk amongst me or my kin, should the second death spare thee.
So it shall be through all of time and onward, thy skin will be burnt and peeled away by flame, thy tongue will suffer for the faintest drop of water and get none, thy belly will eat itself, and ye shall go blind and deaf, aeternal anon.
For millennia ye shall toil at bedrock, tilling seeds that grow naught but grass
For eons ye shall wash the cloth of dead men, never finishing
For centuries ye shall move boulders that never climb
For decades ye shall scribe songs that will never be sung.
Truly, thou art dead to my bloodline.
So mote it be.

I haven't even felt so much as a chill in the air since, and I abandoned the knowledge of chaos magick since we haven't needed it.

Please don't be afraid of me...

specific choice of words directed blatantly at me such as "You will forget the ecstasy of creativity and expression!"

Ah. Ok so she was out to infect you.
That right there should be in your "evidence" headers lol

this "She was always using the same set of words and terminology, changing it to match what she wanted to do or see"
Is incredibly vague

Its alright.

The day she died, around this time a couple Novembers ago, I had learned a few incantations myself, and, solely for defense purposes should someone of the same caliber threaten me or my family, how to hex people myself. So I got a glass jar, some paper, red and black colored pencils, seven thumbtacks, seven bobby pins, and seven nails, all of which I had poured half a shaker of salt on, and a flower from the yard, a daisy, I knew.

First, I took the paper, folded it in half so it would fit in the jar, and took the black pencil first, and wrote my ungodly aunt's name in capital letters, bearing into the paper as hard as i could without breaking the pencil:

And, in Latin:

And placed her name in the jar. I dropped the seven thumbtacks, seven bobby pins and seven nails and daisy all in the jar, one at a time, in a slow, shamanistic rhythm, eyes wide and face emotionless, staring at that evil name. I then took a shaker of salt, and poured it over her name and reagents I placed, until the shaker was half way empty.

The next step was to take the jar and shake it as hard and as angrily as I could, for as long as I wanted. So, I decided to shake the jar for the figurative equivalent of the amount of time I spent in her clutches, furiously rattling the vessel with an aura of lucid hate. Up, down, left, right, forward and backward and sideways it went, the ingredients of my spell of payback screeching at the air in a sonata of atonement. Hatred, vengeance and rage flew through the roots of my soul as I pictured Dorothy's putrid, sagging face in my mind, I left every detail into the visualization . How her eyes popped forward, how her cheeks dropped to make doglike jowls, the vacancy of teeth, and her squinting nose. I imagined her lecturing me on something, the gaps in her words and the unnecessary rhythm as she spoke...God, I had half a mind to scream at the thought alone. Soon, I was dancing a dance of rage with the jar in my hands, moving so hard I had to take steps to make sure I didn't trip and fall. I wanted every bit of energy I could get from the universe to go into my hatred for her. Every granule and spark of fiery madness I could muster, I told to get inside the jar and live in it with her name.

Then, I stopped, heaving and breathing sharply. My pupils dilated and vision blurred, I was ready to chant.

For feed each night, rather than bread of yeast, ye crammed into my mouth mounds of gravel.
To slake my thirst as my throat ran dry, rather than water of life, ye weened me to drink blood of dog.
At haste thee made to raze my chest whence I protest to the rod which doth ye spoiled, with lashes of leather belt.
At words of sloth ye commanded the secrets of mine blood to hush themselves and hide from my ears.
Thy ears heard only the wailing of a starving babe when indeed I asketh for the hand that feeds to stave my hunger.
Six hundred fortnights, twelve hundred days and eighty thousand hours forty-fold did ye chain my wrists and shackle my ankles to the whimsy of a warden of no feeling.
For near three winters was thy will not to do unto others as I'd have them do unto me, but to cleanse every nook and cranny, sweep every floor, wash every cloth and toil every dead leaf.
In the unrelenting wrath of the sky's face did I burn and swelter, tilling away at the land ye claimed to be thy own.
For so many moons I bent to thy unholy will, razed and punished for naught but desire to be free.
And there ye lay within it's cold belly, being chewed and mangled by worms and roots forthwith.
Thy soul was pulled from the husk, waiting for its home, and ye doth found it, within Hades' prison.
Not even there will ye be free of my loathing, and ne'er will I plan within a million fathoms of an eternity and two days to allow thy spirit to walk amongst me or my kin, should the second death spare thee.
So it shall be through all of time and onward, thy skin will be burnt and peeled away by flame, thy tongue will suffer for the faintest drop of water and get none, thy belly will eat itself, and ye shall go blind and deaf, aeternal anon.
For millennia ye shall toil at bedrock, tilling seeds that grow naught but grass
So mote it be.

I haven't even felt so much as a chill in the air since, and I abandoned the knowledge of chaos magick since we haven't needed it.

There's nothing for us to be afraid of! This is a just an alteration in the style of something therapists recommend all the time! I've done this! You write a letter to someone and never send it. You write someone's name on a piece of paper and burn it, maybe with a list of the ways they hurt you. The variations go on and on. It's cleansing and freeing, allowing you to properly express your pent up emotions. I'm happy for you!

Its alright.

And, in Latin:

So mote it be.

Sounds very dramatic and unnecessarily negative.

Wiccans believe that whatever energy you put out, you get back "tenfold".

Giving out negativity hurts the one who gives it.
Instead, I like to invoke positive protective energies and just send back other's energy in a neutral way.

Sending energy towards others with any kind of "charge" , whether negative or positive tends to be more magnetic than just releasing thoughts and energy picked up from them, without judgement or intense charge of any kind.

Also, witch just means "wise woman" or "woman of wit". And wise people know that doing bad things to others only bring bad "karma" back on to yourself.

The modern useage stems from a very dubious political strategy employed during the misogynistic powerplays of a bygone era, IMO.

It's important to identify your own "shadow" (as identified by C.G. Jung) in all this, as generally, that will do you more harm, the more you project it (as in negative, judgement of "evil" and "hate" and fear) outwards, the more destructive and harmful you, unconsciously behave yourself.

Be kind. Be courageous and be honest. Then, maybe I will see you as someone trustworthy, otherwise, I see no reason to.

You seem superstitious and judgemental and afraid, yourself, and fearful people can be dangerous.

I myself have an "inner witch" and after all your judgement on witches, she would give you a very wide berth. She isn't stupid. She's been vilified and judged enough. (I may be a little DD NOS as in dissociative disorder not otherwise specified, or whatever they call it, these days) but my witch wishes no harm to anyone, she just doesn't trust or like many people, She has feelings, too.

Sounds very dramatic and unnecessarily negative.

Wiccans believe that whatever energy you put out, you get back "tenfold".

Giving out negativity hurts the one who gives it.
Instead, I like to invoke positive protective energies and just send back other's energy in a neutral way.

Sending energy towards others with any kind of "charge" , whether negative or positive tends to be more magnetic than just releasing thoughts and energy picked up from them, without judgement or intense charge of any kind.

Also, witch just means "wise woman" or "woman of wit". And wise people know that doing bad things to others only bring bad "karma" back on to yourself.

The modern useage stems from a very dubious political strategy employed during the misogynistic powerplays of a bygone era, IMO.

It's important to identify your own "shadow" (as identified by C.G. Jung) in all this, as generally, that will do you more harm, the more you project it (as in negative, judgement of "evil" and "hate" and fear) outwards, the more destructive and harmful you, unconsciously behave yourself.

Be kind. Be courageous and be honest. Then, maybe I will see you as someone trustworthy, otherwise, I see no reason to.

You seem superstitious and judgemental and afraid, yourself, and fearful people can be dangerous.

I myself have an "inner witch" and after all your judgement on witches, she would give you a very wide berth. She isn't stupid. She's been vilified and judged enough. (I may be a little DD NOS as in dissociative disorder not otherwise specified, or whatever they call it, these days) but my witch wishes no harm to anyone, she just doesn't trust or like many people, She has feelings, too.

I don't believe expressing anger for someone who hurt you is a bad thing. And the concept of energy returning tenfold has always seemed to be a terrifying concept to me, one that demonizes negative thoughts and instills fear into people for having the natural, inevitable thoughts that aren't so positive or loving. Negativity is a natural part of life and attempting to suppress all forms of it is far more dangerous than finding healthy outlets, such as his harmless ritual.

Who's talking about suppressing?

I was referring to the demonizing of another who he refers to as a "witch" in a pergorative sense. I doubt that using a "hex" is the same thing as "not suppressing" negativity.

It was meant as a warning. Using a hex is not a wise practise, IMO. Better to try to analyse what it was that made you feel bad about how that person treated you and resolve to avoid stooping to that level yourself, than "hexing" the "evildoer" while demonizing those you judge as "witch" and be in danger of hypocritically.

We have all suffered oppressive or ailienating treatment. Just no need to demonize other as "witch" and then turn around and use a negative magic like a "hex" it could rebound and cause you psychic and unnecessary but subtle harm. Not a wise practise in my opinion.

If you are frightened, by all means use protection "spells" use "cord cutting" visualisation or some such clearing and cleansing intent and practise but "hexes" are not good karma, not wise practise and I, as a responsible and caring (older) woman, will advise the young in wise and responsible use of one's energy and intent as I see fit.

Never "suppress"; acknowledge, investigate, examine, as in Socratic "an unexamined life is not worth living" inquire, grieve if necessary, have compassion for yourself and others and practise non judgement yet discernment, if possible.

It is hypocritical to use a negative magic like a "hex" while at the same time judging other's as evil for using similar magic, is it not?

If I have misread the situation please disregard and I apologize for misreading the situation. I can get things wrong. I am a human woman and prone to err, just like other humans.

The funniest part about that statement is that your brother doesn't see all the magick the christian church uses. Baptism. Confirmation. The ritual of eating the flesh and drinking the blood of Christ. Circumcision / genital mutilation ritual.

Satanism, as a religion took the rituals the christian chuches used and just reversed the polarities. Many of their rituals and ceremonies are in essence the exact same rituals just reversed dualities and aspects. Even the placement of candles and altars are the same.

The perception that it is evil is related to christianity, yes. It's a huge part of it. But also television which propogates and programs especially at a young age. They don't want you programming yourself.

A while back on the news they said a school shooter was autistic. Threads were created here about it. The news retracted their statement a day later but the people only remembered the shooter as autistic and people began labeling us as dangerous and evil. To be avoided.

This, right here and now is literally no different than what they did to magick.

"Autistic shooter means autistic people are EVIL and BAD!."
(said once on the news in a finely crafted piece tied to traumatic content)

"Magick practitioner means magick is EVIL and BAD"
(Pushed by the church and media / TV)

Mainline christianity attributes no supernatural powers to the ceremonies of baptism, communion or confirmation. These practices are done in memory of affirmation of deeply held beliefs. They are acts of worship and displays of faith before God and our fellow believers. We do not claim or expect any supernatural power to be released or manifested by our actions. Most of us DO NOT believe in transsubstantiation. Circumcision is a Jewish thing. There is no requirement for circumcision to become a christian, except maybe from some fringey groups here and there.

You ought to educate yourself before expounding on a subject. You paint sloppily and with a very broad brush, to which you have applied different colours indiscriminately, thus making a mess.

Whatever she was, we know for sure she was awful! At first I was going to curse, but I remembered dah rules! But I'm sorry these things happened to you. :(

If you really want to know there is lots of info out there. Many rich and powerful elite are involved in this kind of thing. If you want to know of "wickedness in high and low places" I could point you to phrases of inquiry, but it's like taking the "red pill" (Matrix reference) or "going down the rabbit hole" so I wouldn't refer you lightly. It's heavy stuff and once you know, you will never look at politics, the British monarchy, Hollywood, the Vatican and other powerful institutions the same again.

At the same time, magic is used on us all the time. Religion, media, medicine, "science", education, all employ power technologies rooted in occult and Alchemical practices.

Words have power, the media uses hypnosis, medicine uses "potions" music is powerful "magic" the corporate world and the religious world uses symbols, architecture and "smoke and mirrors" to bedazzle, mesmerize and acrue power. Magic has never gone away, it's as used as it always was, but powermongers use deception and hypnosis to lull us into a state of niavety and ignorance. I say this not to cause fear but to educate, learn the tools of power or have them used apon you. They are neutral and can be used for good or ill, but.believe me, they are used.

If you really want to know there is lots of info out there. Many rich and powerful elite are involved in this kind of thing. If you want to know of "wickedness in high and low places" I could point you to phrases of inquiry, but it's like taking the "red pill" (Matrix reference) or "going down the rabbit hole" so I wouldn't refer you lightly. It's heavy stuff and once you know, you will never look at politics, the British monarchy, Hollywood, the Vatican and other powerful institutions the same again.

At the same time, magic is used on us all the time. Religion, media, medicine, "science", education, all employ power technologies rooted in occult and Alchemical practices.

Words have power, the media uses hypnosis, medicine uses "potions" music is powerful "magic" the corporate world and the religious world uses symbols, architecture and "smoke and mirrors" to bedazzle, mesmerize and acrue power. Magic has never gone away, it's as used as it always was, but powermongers use deception and hypnosis to lull us into a state of niavety and ignorance. I say this not to cause fear but to educate, learn the tools of power or have them used apon you. They are neutral and can be used for good or ill, but.believe me, they are used.

My brother is a conspiracy theorist and said the thing about the pill and the rabbit hole. His life has been consumed by conspiracies for years now, which led him to Christianity.

It all started after he wasn't accepted into a college program, and he gave up, moved back home, and is in his mid-thirties and living with our parents with no plan to do otherwise.

Every day, he just talks about evil things in the world. I finished college and moved back in recently and made it my mission to help him. I did this by researching everything he wanted people to research. I looked at everything from his side for months.

And I found the ways it was all BS. I spent a while trying to show him, and we talked about it for a long time, but facts were irrelevant. Nothing helped. I read a book called "Escaping the Rabbit Hole" and that didn't help either.

The hundreds of hours I spent learning about the conspiracies didn't really change the way I viewed anything all that much, but it did give me the ability to see things from the conspiracy theorist and see what they see and why and how it feels. It's scary.

Also, during the time I was abusing drugs, I nearly believed similar things, and it was terrifying. He abuses pot, so I'm hoping that if he ever stops that then he'll do better. So I also tried getting him to stop smoking and see a psychiatrist instead, but he sees them as evil and, for some reason, pot as good.

Now all I can do is pray for him.

So yeah, your post sounds like a different perspective on similar issues!

Who's talking about suppressing?

I was referring to the demonizing of another who he refers to as a "witch" in a pergorative sense. I doubt that using a "hex" is the same thing as "not suppressing" negativity.

It was meant as a warning. Using a hex is not a wise practise, IMO. Better to try to analyse what it was that made you feel bad about how that person treated you and resolve to avoid stooping to that level yourself, than "hexing" the "evildoer" while demonizing those you judge as "witch" and be in danger of hypocritically.

We have all suffered oppressive or ailienating treatment. Just no need to demonize other as "witch" and then turn around and use a negative magic like a "hex" it could rebound and cause you psychic and unnecessary but subtle harm. Not a wise practise in my opinion.

If you are frightened, by all means use protection "spells" use "cord cutting" visualisation or some such clearing and cleansing intent and practise but "hexes" are not good karma, not wise practise and I, as a responsible and caring (older) woman, will advise the young in wise and responsible use of one's energy and intent as I see fit.

Never "suppress"; acknowledge, investigate, examine, as in Socratic "an unexamined life is not worth living" inquire, grieve if necessary, have compassion for yourself and others and practise non judgement yet discernment, if possible.

It is hypocritical to use a negative magic like a "hex" while at the same time judging other's as evil for using similar magic, is it not?

If I have misread the situation please disregard and I apologize for misreading the situation. I can get things wrong. I am a human woman and prone to err, just like other humans.

Oh, I understand what you meant now! Yeah, I was viewing "hex" as an abstract expression of emotion. Our miscommunication was in a different perspective on the terminology. No problem!

New Threads

Top Bottom