• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A personal thank you

dyl

Thank you for all the replies, sorry that I don’t respond to all of them. I just get alot and it’s hard to reply to them all. My life is a little worse now, I got in a argument with 2 of my online friends who I have since unadded, and I regret it. That’s all I wanted to say.

-Dyl

Hey, it seems rough for a lot of people. Right now two people l know are having a tough time. People don't expect u to reply to every post.

Well, found out one of them is just a jerk, but the other one I’m trying to apologize to, so. Oh, I didn’t know, I always thought the old rule for forums was if you don’t reply to everyone, they will typically not reply to your posts later on.

I have no idea of forum etiquette. Most forum members here are easy going, and many work, or have other responsibilities and can't really respond to every post. So l think maybe don't stress out about this? Sorry your friend let you down.

I always thought the old rule for forums was if you don’t reply to everyone, they will typically not reply to your posts later on.
Don't worry about that happening here. Personally, I'm very sporadic with replies because of my work schedule and my sleep schedule, but I do try to reply to every notification in some way. I think a lot of others are similar.

New Threads

Top Bottom