• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A New Map of Psychopathology

In a VA clinic, one doc was so behind that he never caught up and was constanly called out on it and eventually did end up leaving, Psychiatry dept.

Oh, there’s also the fine line between personality and personality disorder. Everyone has some traits of some disorder, but that doesn’t mean it’s psychopathology.

Too bad there isn't a pee strip for that, the darker the color, the more the psychopathy. Docs would love that. Look, don't bother arguing with me, your pee strip is black, your Satan's cousin,no retests,get out of my office now.

Too bad there isn't a pee strip for that, the darker the color, the more the psychopathy. Docs would love that. Look, don't bother arguing with me, your pee strip is black, your Satan's cousin,no retests,get out of my office now.

Or perhaps you're just dehydrated. :p

New Threads

Top Bottom