• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A few problems

Daniela

I need work.
But I only have the base education in my country.
Wich means I dont have the door open to many jobs.
Second
I could still study , but there are downsides.
I dont know how to deal with bullys. I realy dont. I tried the ignore thing, the response in the same manner thing, the being nice to them , but sometimes people just want realy to bash you down so they can feel better right ? So that should be okay with me right ? It isint , I cant deal with the amount of pain and last time I started getting self-harming toghts.
I recive a small amout of cash to go there, but its realy ...bellow average payment so I cant get out of house to live on my hown and thats a thing that I realy realy realy want for bad. since ... since the lates our beginings of my 18´s.... its not a spoil wanting , its becouse of my mental helth, its something that is realy nessesarie for me.
So I dont know what to do.
Third
I cant make a freakin CV !
I cant !
I tried several times , I looke at the premade ones! And I get like ....what do I put in here ?
Even thou they say what to put I dont know what to put.
I ... I ...aff...
can someone help me?
Do you have tips ?
Thank you
And sorry for all of this ... venting :)
Thanks again :)

You might try finding a career coach, and explain to them that you need a walk-through; an instruction booklet won't cut it for you. Also, a lot of instructions rely on giving examples, when I think aspies prefer to rely on principles that can be applied generally. Maybe that is true for you and you could bring that up as well. Or maybe even talk to a headshrinker about making a CV. They've likely had to do it before, and I think it might be easier to find someone with experience with autism.

Not sure about how to approach the CV (I am guessing that is same as what we call a Resume, a written history of your experience, etc)... other then sit down with someone and have them do it with you. You can gather the information and they can put in the words.

On school I know bullying is a potential problem, but it can vary class to class and school to school. The classes I found where it never happened were night classes. Here at least in the USA, night classes are normally taken by older people who are serious about their education, not a bunch of kids absorbed by peer group.

If you want to PM me your info, I can help you get a good CV together. Its been a while since I did one for anybody but writing CVs was part of a former job. My ability to help you effectively will depend on what fields you're aiming for.

Is your bully very close to home?

New Threads

Top Bottom