• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Creative Outlet

Raggamuffin

V.I.P Member
I've been a lot more proactive on my art page this last month. I told myself to post daily and run several ads a month to gain a bigger following. Having an outlet for ideas and feeling more productive is somewhat uplifting. Whilst the numbers following my page and engaging with my work is increasing, I've still not seen a sale since last July.

When lockdown restrictions ease I will be looking to try my hand at some local art and craft fairs on weekends to see if I can get some more sales.

Art by Ed Foulds

Ed

Thank you. I've just spent the past hour setting up 14 scheduled posts for the next 2 weeks worth of posts on my site.

It's nice to pre-plan what will be put up. But it also leaves me plenty of time to come up with what will be going live in mid-July.

I've also got my new baseline target for the next 30 days posts/ad responses. This is going by what occurred in the last 30 days since I started being proactive with my daily posts:

106236015_892430194573538_183579348483874474_n.png

Ed

Been researching local galleries and there's plenty to keep me busy. I'm going to do 1 a day on lunch breaks at work starting next week.

My portfolio is ready, so all I need do is plan a journey each day and drop by. See if I can get my work exhibited.

I've also spotted numerous art exhibitions I can submit my work to in London. That would be the big leagues - if I could get my work shown in a London gallery. The only issue is delivery/collection. Whilst delivery can apparently be arranged via an art courier, collection seems like it needs to be in person.

I'm not a fan of cities - let alone London. Plus with current events, I'd rather not venture into the most populated city in the country.

Still, I'm talking myself out of things before I've even begun. At least plans are in place and things can start happening sooner rather than later.

Ed

New Threads

Top Bottom