• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

5,000 Discussions Reached

Brent

Administrator
Congrats, the site is growing amazingly. :)

Screenshot 2014-02-06 18.02.43.png

Screenshot 2014-02-06 18.04.21.png

New Members per month are up significantly as well :)

Screenshot 2014-02-06 18.05.06.png

Wow, what happened in January? Did I miss out on a special promotion? :p

Aspiescentral is really thriving.

I was there in the beginning on the now defunct aspergic.com, and aspiescentral was started when aspergic.com went down for maintenance and stayed down for weeks.

A good community with a good vibe.

The number of posts and members will grow. It is up to us to determine future level of activity, by posting useful information that helps other users here more effectively :)

The number of posts and members will grow. It is up to us to determine future level of activity, by posting useful information that helps other users here more effectively :)

I agree with our comments Geordie, and would like to add to it as well as supporting fellow members, when they need it will help the forum to grow.

That's why you have writers/Content Creators like me here ;) And people like you Geordie with a wonderful personality!

The number of posts and members will grow. It is up to us to determine future level of activity,

by posting useful information

that helps other users here more effectively :)

New Threads

Top Bottom