• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

21 & unable to date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is simple. But it's impossible if you're not willing to even try.

Part of life is accepting that "sometimes you're the bug, and sometimes you're the windshield".

You can't have life meet you on exactly the terms you want. It just doesn't work that way. Sometimes you must put one foot forward even if it's in a direction that is outside your comfort level.
This isn't helping

See, I came here because I am unable to help myself, and I was hoping someone here could help me get out of this mess. But if I can't help myself and no one else can, then what's the ****ing point? Seriously?

See, I came here because I am unable to help myself, and I was hoping someone here could help me get out of this mess. But if I can't help myself and no one else can, then what's the ****ing point? Seriously?

Sometimes you just have to accept what you have and live the best you can with only that.

Life doesn't always have solutions. I could write a book about that. Seriously.

Nothing is simple. But it's impossible if you're not willing to even try.

Part of life is accepting that "sometimes you're the bug, and sometimes you're the windshield".

You can't have life meet you on exactly the terms you want. It just doesn't work that way. Sometimes you must put one foot forward even if it's in a direction that is outside your comfort level. And if you try in earnest and fail, sometimes you simply have to back off and go in another direction. There are no guarantees.
Your advice is depressing me, just stop, your words are making everything 10 times worse

Seems to me you're not even considering the advice being offered you, in which case, NO ONE can help you. The suggested actions may work, or may not, but you will not know unless you try.

Seems to me you're not even considering the advice being offered you, in which case, NO ONE can help you. The suggested actions may work, or may not, but you will not know unless you try.
For **** sake. I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom