• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

19,000 steps, 12 hours, 329 photos

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
A four hour OT shift in the morning in the warehouse I'm working at, up at 5:30 AM for a 7 AM start, lots of walking!

Then I drove at noon to a car show for several hours, lots of walking!

Stopped by a friend's speed shop on the way "home" (not really home), where I wanted to chat with him

Sat down for a coffee for a few minutes, before heading off to a local car cruise night some friend's host... Was going to go home, instead ended up getting a ride in a 1969 Jaguar E-Type during the cruise (an actual cruise!)

Finally (phew), about an hour at a local black party/concert for a local festival, mostly crowd watching and photography

Finally just got home at 9:15 PM

Anyone feeling tired yet? :D

Yes, definitely your energetic day has me feeling tired! Sounds you enjoyed most of it though? And likely have the photos to prove it... 329! Wow. Bet there's some great pictures in that stash. Hope you will share some when you can.

Yes, definitely your energetic day has me feeling tired! Sounds you enjoyed most of it though? And likely have the photos to prove it... 329! Wow. Bet there's some great pictures in that stash. Hope you will share some when you can.

Portions of the day were effectively "accidental", I did plan to get home in between part of the events... It just didn't quite happen...

New Threads

Top Bottom