Since dealing with depression is a recurring topic, I thought I would share a link to M. Kelter's blog writing on the subject. He has a number of entries on Autism and Depression.
He writes about other things as well. Autism Spectrum, Social Anxiety, and Sensory Issues. (Links across the top of the page)
- Additional Links:
- Link to the home page: http://theinvisiblestrings.com
Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Invisible Strings 2017-09-16
M. Kelter on Depression