• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your most romantic dream of having a wife or husband?

I was wondering, what was your most romantic dream of having a wife or husband?

I once had a dream that I was a fairy in a pink dress shirt and pink slacks and had a beautiful fairy wife. We were dancing around in the sky to some smooth jazz music, which I think might have actually been the music that I sleep with (SiriusXM Watercolors).

I would like to know your experiences.

I never dream in a way which I wake up and remember the dream. It's never happened in my entire life. Sometimes I wake up and I know I must have been dreaming but I just don't remember. What are dreams really? Are they a response to very spicy food late at night, being extremely stressed and tired, or just the brain trying to sort out the days events in anticipation of another days worth of events coming? This was a great question, Pink Jazz ... and the responses range from interesting to startling. I would like to elaborate on that and say it would be interesting to know what Aspies think in regard to why we dream? I'll go search the AC archival vault. I have to think this has come up many times.

I never dream in a way which I wake up and remember the dream. It's never happened in my entire life. Sometimes I wake up and I know I must have been dreaming but I just don't remember. What are dreams really? Are they a response to very spicy food late at night, being extremely stressed and tired, or just the brain trying to sort out the days events in anticipation of another days worth of events coming? This was a great question, Pink Jazz ... and the responses range from interesting to startling. I would like to elaborate on that and say it would be interesting to know what Aspies think in regard to why we dream? I'll go search the AC archival vault. I have to think this has come up many times.

Yeah, I've wondered about this myself as well. The one reason I'm sure it ISNT though is the whole "oh it's just cataloging the day's events".

Dreams I have tend to be on the ultra-bizarre side. Twisted geometry, impossible landscapes, the laws of physics and logic completely shattered. Vibrantly screwed-up places/things. Like, I had one dream where there was just this.... house thing. Really long structure, kinda twisted. Most houses are on the ground. THIS one was floating in a void, except the void was purple/pink jagged stripes that sorta kept jumping around (???). No gravity, you could get around the outside of the house by sort of pulling yourself by grabbing parts of the thing. After opening what I can only imagine was supposed to be a door of some sort, it just leads to this infinite space filled with shining silver orbs and twisting stringy things.

I dunno about you, but I've never encountered anything quite like that in my day-to-day life. But dreams like whatever the hell that was are common enough for me that there's no surprise to them anymore. Instead of "WTF WAS THAT?!?" upon waking up, it's more like "oh, that sort of thing again, okay". Oddly, these dreams almost never have anything to do with anyone/anything I know IRL. And even on the rare occaision that someone I know is in one, they're still in the warped bizarro-worlds, not anything remotely resembling reality.

There are days when I will wake up, and not really remember the dream. Other days, like the one listed, where I'll not only remember, but it'll be a strong memory that doesnt fade. And the weirdest sort, where it's a full memory... but only for about 30 minutes. It fades despite me being aware of it doing so, which is even weirder than it sounds. Usually not all the way, but still faded.

As it is though I dream frequently enough that I cant quite imagine never remembering one, as you mention.

But I definitely wonder what sorts of dreams others have. Surely I'm not the only crazy one....

Had a dream I met a woman who was hot, she had a pixie cut was short with brown hair with blue highlights and a nose peircing, a tong peircing and a lip peircing, she was socializing with other men and women and I was scared in a dark room, she dismissed them and approached me and brought a bright aura of light, I was afraid at first but she came close and told me not to be afraid, she had tattoos on her arms too btw but not important, she embraced me, we kissed and became intimate and we merged to one, I woke up after, I google searched the dream translation and the woman was a manifestation of my feminine side and the message was to love myself. That dream was a great catilist to end my depression, so many years of abuse and self hate now i love myself. I am united and intimate with myself and complete and ready to love others again and be kind.My passion is back, my drive is back and my yearning for love to please others and be kind is back, I am Libra a child of Venus and do her bidding to spread love and peace.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom