• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

You Are Now A STAND USER [JoJo no Kimyou Daibouken]

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
You're going about your daily business when you look up to see a multicolored light coming towards you at breakneck speeds!

When it finally makes landfall, it finds itself striking you right in the shoulder!

You awaken several hours later at night, seemingly nothing is wrong...

Suddenly, you have a strange feeling, like something...no, someBODY, is standing right next to you...

You turn to see a mysterious, alien-like, muscular humanoid figure staring you down with a face having almost no emotion...

Congratulations! You now have a [Stand]! This strange spirit is a physical embodiment of your newly-acquired spiritual powers, which are based on the overall nature of your heart and yourself as a person. You are free to experiment with these new powers and develop and use them however you see fit. Now your new Stand just needs a name...

WHAT IS YOUR STAND'S NAME?:
WHAT ARE ITS POWERS:
DOES IT THINK ON ITS OWN AND IF SO, HOW:
WHEN DO YOU USE YOUR STAND:
WHAT DO YOU USE YOUR STAND FOR:

Name: Silver Devil
Powers: Illusions, Hallucinations, Hyper-speed/strength
Sentient: Yes, but only when I give it permission
When: Whenever I feel like it
Purpose: In combat, gaining the upper hand, outside of combat, sometimes getting what I want

Name. purple dragon
Powers .sonic speed/ super strength, rope of truth
Sentiment. You did that and why
when. always
Purpose to decode truth and lies

No idea what kind of stand I would have other than it would probably be useless. Something like Holly's stand.

Name: Spiva
Powers: Teleportation, communication and contact with other worlds and dimensions.
Sentient: Yes. Telepathic.
When do I use my stand? When I need knowledge not found on this plane of existance.
What do I use it for? To control and use energy from a higher level to accomplish needs on this planet.

Okay, this got kind long and complicated. Also, I'm not excatly a JoJo fan but I believe this is plausible.

Name: Dreaming Wide Awake
Powers: Allows me to project my spirit outside of my body. My spirit can then move anywhere as fast as I want. The spirit is invisible to most people, intangible, and incapable of interacting with physical world. When I find another sleeping person, I can enter their dreamscape and interract and possibly control it, depending on targets willpower and whether they are lucid dreaming.
Sentient: No
When: When I fall asleep. If I wake up, effects end immediately and I return to my body.
Purpose:Sightseeing, and to meet up with firends and play pranks in dreamworld.

TLDR

Stands are defined as personifications of "life energy" (although it's later changed to "spiritual energy") whose abilities are given visual form. When first presented, the term is written as "Stand" (幽波紋(スタンド) Sutando)... According to Joseph Joestar, the name "Stand" comes from the fact they usually manifest standing next to the User: ready to act.

Stands can be divided into 5 trends based on their appearance. Most of the Stands have features from two or more categories.

Classification Summary
Natural Humanoid Stands in this category have physical characteristics similar to human beings, most often their users. Obvious identifiable features include arms and legs, but the category distinctly specifies appendages that are reminiscent of the human muscular system as well as having working eyes and mouth. Stands that apply to this category include Star Platinum, Magician's Red, The World, Crazy Diamond, Heaven's Door, Killer Queen, Gold Experience, Sticky Fingers, Purple Haze, Baby Face, Spice Girl, and Chariot Requiem.
Artificial Humanoid While also having humanoid-like bodies, Stands in this category will often feature artificial or mechanical nuances that separate them from natural humanoids. This includes having completely non-humanoid facial features and mechanical joints. Appearances that resemble robots, cyborgs or androids are applicable here. Examples of Artificial Humanoids include Hierophant Green, Silver Chariot, Ebony Devil, Hanged Man, Lovers, Death Thirteen, Osiris, Cream, The Hand, Bad Company, Cinderella, Echoes, Black Sabbath, Moody Blues, White Album, and Green Day.
Natural Non-Humanoid This category features Stands that, while not human-like, are reminiscent of other lifeforms or objects in nature. This includes basic organisms such as animals and plants, but also more unorthodox concepts such as fog. Stands that may be described as "monsters-like" are often applicable here. Stands in this category include: Hermit Purple, Tower of Gray, Yellow Temperance, Justice, Sun, Horus, Stray Cat, Sex Pistols, The Grateful Dead, Notorious B.I.G, Metallica, and Rolling Stones.
Artificial Non-Humanoid Stands comparable to instruments or mechanical objects are placed in this category. This includes vehicles, weapons, and machines. Stands in this category include Strength, Emperor, Wheel of Fortune, The Fool, Ratt, Super Fly, Aerosmith, and Beach Boy.
Phenomenon Stands in this category typically either don't have clear appearances or are integrated into their user's appearance. This includes Stands such as Tohth, Khnum, Tenore Sax, Love Deluxe, Achtung Baby, Earth Wind and Fire, Atom Heart Father and Mr.President.

Stand

Name: Generic, nameless stand (also available on Amazon and other retailers)
Powers: assembles and disassembles itself on command, sturdy, biodegradable
Sentinent: on rare occasions
When: whenever I need it
What: for that extra boost in height

New Threads

Top Bottom