• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Xbox live gamertags, psn id's and wii friend codes

secludedsfx

I thought it would be a good idea to share gamertags and what not.

Xbox gamertag: Secludedsfx
Steam id: Secludedsfx

Send me a pm before adding me though

I was gonna come and complain about how left out I feel for not having a console, but you posted your steam id. :D

...shame I hardly play anymore. Only had css/l4d/l4d2/codmw2 anyway. :(

I was gonna come and complain about how left out I feel for not having a console, but you posted your steam id. :D

...shame I hardly play anymore. Only had css/l4d/l4d2/codmw2 anyway. :(

My pc's a beast anyway so I had to include it :D

:D Nice. Whats the spec? :)

Mine *used* to be. I hate how fast technology progresses. It's still enough to play most new games on full detail at 30+ fps anyway, so i'm happy. :)

XBL: OmegaGreen17
PSN: OmegaGreen17
Steam ID: generalomega (general I have no idea, but I think its based on my CSS days)

:D Nice. Whats the spec? :)

Mine *used* to be. I hate how fast technology progresses. It's still enough to play most new games on full detail at 30+ fps anyway, so i'm happy. :)

My pc's specs are:

Intel core 2 quad q6400 2.33GHz (OC'd at 3.0GHz)
ATI 5850 1GB graphics card
4GB RAM
250GB HDD

Nice. The only advantage I have over you is 8GB of ram. :p But that isn't for gaming, thats for all my RAM hungry Cubase plugins. :)

(Don't know my entire spec, so i won't bother posting).

New Threads

Top Bottom