• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Writer or revolution, artist or scientist?

Kayla55

Are writers just authors of books or is there more method in the madness?

Uncertainty, combined with mythologized anecdotes from his lifetime, has resulted in much speculation and interest in Leonardo's personal life. Particularly, his personal relationships, philosophy, religion, vegetarianism, left-handedness and appearance.

Is it possible throughout the ages, artists and writers may have had autism???

Today I reviewed my house and decided it's minimalistic, but not with blinds, a futon, open light but with a lack of money. I go up and say I'm happy with myself and who I am, then I go down and think about money and how it would fix my life.

Being of Hungarian descent I compare my culture and my autistic ways and so my first 35 years (the early stages of my life) were a wreck as tried to find my feet (felt like 100 year war) because society would never accept a women as having any ideas not even designing my own dress.

Then as life went on I realised why and how others were successful and it's not just social advantage but ability to grab an idea and make it your business plan. In this regard my minimilism is more like a quilt made of sack cloth. And my weaving of deceit and lies is thus thus minimilism.
I compare this to my decision on what is right/wrong and choice despite poverty to never colonise and enslave others, so to this day I'm feeling poor.
There isn't much fantastic history of achievements so I suppose most of my ideas were short lived and used to prosper others so my confidence in my success is not much. Perhaps women don't really do anything so that's why I should stop judging myself on not being sexy, flirting or wonderful sports star.

I feel like of the disease or disability I have, my asexual femaleness is worst and so maybe I should rather saying dying of loneliness, I died of stupidity, a woman and having zilch credit to my name.

I lack many skills and now understand disability and inability to make decisions to be successful, rich. Just venting about my cure, if I was cured.

Are writers just authors of books or is there more method in the madness?

Uncertainty, combined with mythologized anecdotes from his lifetime, has resulted in much speculation and interest in Leonardo's personal life. Particularly, his personal relationships, philosophy, religion, vegetarianism, left-handedness and appearance.

Is it possible throughout the ages, artists and writers may have had autism???

As an artist, writer, and Aspie; I think the answer to the last question is a hard "yes." Art and writing are just forms of stimming.

About Leonardo, IIRC he was a director of the Priory de Sion, or at least came out of it. Some have speculated that much of what Leonardo is credited for was done by others within the Priory. I think all of the "wonderboys" may in fact be figureheads put out by a group that wishes to remain in the shadows. One guy in particular I'm thinking of is Mark Zuckerberg, who is clearly the face put on DARPA's "Project LifeLog" (what you know of as "Facebook."). The government wanted a tool for spying on the citizenry that would make the Gestapo blush, but they couldn't push it themselves. That would tip too many people off to its real purpose. So they created a wonderboy and said he did it. I imagine the rest of the wonderboys - Elon Musk, Jack Dorsy, Bill Gates, etc etc - are the same thing.

I've always thought DaVinci was an autist.
Especially the mirror writing aspect. Though some have claimed that as dyslexia. I didn't know he was also left handed. Perhaps he came from the same place as me

New Threads

Top Bottom