• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Write-a-Fortune Cookie

Aspergirl4hire

Mage, Sage, Revolutionary
Stolen, shamelessly, from the San Francisco Writer's Grotto Prompt:

"Write last year's fortune cookie. It got everything right."

I wrote:
"You will discover the loose screw in an engine that has backfired all of your life, while there is still gas in the tank."

"A man who conjures gold into mud, truly understands wealth"

Last edited:
Not original.

When confronted with a choice between two paths in life - choose the most difficult, because that's where you'll learn the most.

Don't ask me what to do if you're presented with more than two alternatives :confused:

Not original.

When confronted with a choice between two paths in life - choose the most difficult, because that's where you'll learn the most.

Don't ask me what to do if you're presented with more than two alternatives :confused:

The good invent, the great steal! Makes me want to ask about the road not taken, for you. But that's for another thread...

The good invent, the great steal! Makes me want to ask about the road not taken, for you. But that's for another thread...
Ha.. No, I have a history of doing things without giving much thought about the consequences such as leaving IT and becoming a commercial pilot :D
I contain a lot of fatal flaws o_O but figure that I will be dead for a few billion years and should enjoy what I have now

Stolen, shamelessly, from the San Francisco Writer's Grotto Prompt:

"Write last year's fortune cookie. It got everything right."

I wrote:
"You will discover the loose screw in an engine that has backfired all of your life, while there is still gas in the tank."

Is the idea to write a fortune cookie remark regarding the present, as if it were a prophecy made in the past,
but using the benefit of what has taken place since that point in time in the past?

The Hand of Logic will get its fingers
pinched when the Door of Opportunity
closes abruptly.

New Threads

Top Bottom