• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Would you make out with your honey if they had hairy tongue?

Would you make out with your honey if they had hairy tongue?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
Actually, having never been in a serious relationship, making out sounds gross enough to me as it is - don't actually know if a hairy tongue would be an improvement or not...:S

Ewww! Looked it up, it's not actually hair, it's a lengthening and staining of the papillae (bumps) on the tongue. It's harmless and usually goes away by itself. But it's still really gross.

No no no no. I'd peck them on the lips, but no tongues!
Kissing with tongues feels weird as it is without some weird disease to make it worse.

No No No No... the thought of hair in my mouth makes me gag let alone a "hairy" looking tongue...

New Threads

Top Bottom