• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Working and do my best

Micho

I working full time at a restaurant and doing extra work in graphic design at home.
I living alone because with others i'ill be very anxious. At the end of the week i so tired and anxious but i've no choice to pay the factures.
Poeple tell this is the life, it's normal. But, more the years past, more a get stress and anxious.

Sorry for the bad english i'm french canadian.

Life can be very stressful. Getting by in day to day activities can be difficult. For me, finding a way to relieve the tension and anxiety has helped immensely. I paint when I'm overwhelmed or need to release energy. I also read or organize things to cool off.
What techniques do you use to calm down and recharge yourself?
image.jpg

Wow! That is really great work. You are talented :).
While painting, do you find that it calms you or that it expunges the negative feelings?

Yes really!
When i painting i put music and i'm so focus. I forgot all my stress and problems.

Your painting is very cool to. I love how you working with cold and warm colours.

Guys - love both of your work. Awesome!
Rocco I love your use of colour (and creating a feeling) and Micho, while I find your images a little disturbing, I also find them compelling. Art should sometimes challenge!
Would love to see more.

The first one is epic - love it! Also love the lava-lamp :)
The second one I find disturbing (perhaps because I'm terrified of spiders), but still in awe of your imagination.

Well, i begin a new painting today ;).
That's been a long time i'm not feeling zen like that.

And you how are your doing ?
Are you still painting too!

I painted yesterday and last night. Today it's back to work, with school tonight, and so no time for painting here today.
Can't wait to see your new painting! Have an awesome day.

New Threads

Top Bottom