• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Why I want to leave New Zealand for good

Mr_Alex

I am writing this because of my 19 years in New Zealand has not been pleasant one

For the members that want to know,there is a big reason why I took a trip to Japan this year,one of them is that my parents have lost touch with reality,if anyone wants to know what I mean,I will try to explain,for the last decade when my mum worked in a supermarket as a checkout person,she would come home stressed and she would put work first same as my dad,both have shunned communication with their overseas family and they are now become more cult and new age like and also in terms of New Zealand media,international news are less screened on the New Zealand TV so that has made me more concerned

If anyone wants to know what I mean please go to the below link and view one of my comments where I warn about the people who always put work first in New Zealand tend to lose touch with reality,it already happened to my parents

An American’s Take On “Rip-Off New Zealand” | E2NZ.org

Another part of me wanting to leave New Zealand is that my parents have lost touch with reality,this is what happens when people put money or work first,I have noticed that when comparing food prices and cost of living and other costs with other countries,New Zealand seems to be the most expensive,lets take Japan for example,they have 5% GST and New Zealand 15% GST,when I lived in Japan for a month,I found their food was cheaper and also entertainment was also cheaper in Japan,and then transport costs were way cheaper than New Zealand,all I want to say is that it is really easy to lose touch of reality with the outside world if people like my parents decide to put work first because when I try to tell them living overseas is way better than New Zealand,this is why I tend to try to travel a lot because relegating yourself to New Zealand can make people lose touch with the outside world,it can happen to any migrant who puts work first as well

I forgot to add the street I live in New Zealand is also wrought with youth suicides,its also a known fact that the people who leave NZ for good,some of them will never return to NZ and also New Zealand has by far the worst of the income disparity,seen it in my parents too and also it can cause people to lose touch with reality

Inequality - what you need to know

New Zealand Income Inequality At Crisis Level -... | Stuff.co.nz

NZ in top 10 countries for income disparity - Business - NZ Herald News

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom