• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Who's the sexiest man on Aspies Central?

Who's the sexiest man on Aspies Central?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris

• Descartes

• Kempy

• The_World_As_Will

• Total voters
I don't even know who to actually vote as the sexiest man on here. It would have been funnier if you done a poll about it. :lol:

I went to add a poll but it just posted the thread without one. I tried editing it but I don't think there's an option to add a poll.

Well, this is interesting. You can make a new thread with a poll on it if you want. :lol2:

I agree that Calvert is photogenic. As for who is the most attractive... have to think about that.:D

Just a note - I deleted the second thread and attached the poll to this one instead. I did try to merge them but the system buggered it up lol.

Feel free to vote everyone. Google, you'll need to vote again.

Just a note - I deleted the second thread and attached the poll to this one instead. I did try to merge them but the system buggered it up lol.

Feel free to vote everyone. Google, you'll need to vote again.
All right, thanks for that. I also couldn't add some guys because I was only allowed to add 10 options.

This was a tough decision, as everyone here seems good looking (even the ones that claim they are not), but in the end Calvert won me over with his newest photos (which are awsome). Plus there is an old saying here in the South that goes something like, "You gotta dance with the one who brung ya'" and I did find this forum through Calvert's vlogs.

Not every candidate in the poll has a picture on his profile. I will note, however, that there are quite a few people with Asperger's Syndrome who are very attractive. One such example is my boyfriend. I have to keep an eye on him since he is approached by women fairly often (even several times when he was out on a date with me!). Anyhow, I've seen a lot of very becoming photos of various members, but I do not have enough information to make an informed choice of who is the sexiest man on Aspies Central. More photos, please! Calvert definitely has very nice reddish hair, though. I've always found red hair to be especially beautiful. :)

I had to vote for Calvert. But he's not the only one on this forum that I've thought is attractive.:lol2:

Sod it, I voted for myself because I'm the only one there but it still seems that 3 people found him most attractive out of all of us. :lol2:

I don't know if I should vote for ??? or superboyian. :p Sorry Calvert. :'(

I wish there was a dice roll here. XD! Then that will solve all my problems. :)

So for right now, I can't vote. :( I have more important thing to vote for, like my future governor. :p

New Threads

Top Bottom