• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Who wants to talk about pokemon games

Me. No spoilers about Sword and Shield though please. You can send me a PM if you want.

What's your favourite region? Which game did you like the most so far?

My favorite region is the Johto region my favorite game is HeartGold and SoulSilver. I got into it as a kid but I stopped because of some slander of it on the internet freaked my mother out. But Got back in it 15. But at 17 got too insecure for a Pokemon game and decided to hide who I was and not admit I like Pokemon... but now I freely admit it...I like E rated titles and don't think E rated titles are in manly.i play with the toys too. Hey, it's roleplaying

Nothing wrong with liking Pokemon, I liked them since a kid myself. The first one I played was Pokemon Leaf Green on my cousin's Gameboy. Pokemon kind of became my special interest at some point, I suppose, must be the repetitive formula and collector's streak.

Anyway, Johto is a cool region, I like it too, although I have the biggest sentiment for Hoenn and a slightly smaller for Kanto, since these games (Sapphire, Emerald and Leaf Green) I played the most after getting my first (and only so far) console. Which Pokemon do you like the most?

Concerning Pokemon designs, I think I like Sinnoh and Kalos the most.

I used to even write stories and started my own game, heh. Never finished.

Nothing wrong with E rated titles, they're quite pleasant. People will always talk anyway.

I think I liked playing with my tazo the most from all the toys I got.

And, which may be a biiiit embarrassing for a grown-up woman, but I roleplay sometimes too. When no one looks. Oopsie? (But hey, you need to let your inner child go out at times, right?!)

New Threads

Top Bottom