• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

who use facebook?

I have facebook but I don't use it as much as I used to, causes too many problems tbh.
Technically that's just my experience of Facebook.

Yet you are free to add me on there. ;)

[Edit] I now no longer use Facebook.

Please do....anyone...just mention to me you are an Aspie or are from here...you are all welcome....I would like to add you too.

I did in the past, but I closed all of my accounts. The site isn't worth using IMO.

It pissed me off when people would leave me very personal wall posts. I wish people would have the common courtesy to use the PM system rather than leave highly personal comments to my ****ing wall. I also was annoyed with all of the stupid requests. I don't like taking quizzes or anything like that, so I found it to be very annoying.

I use it, but I just don't add any random person anymore.

Here is my level of hierarchy when it comes to online trust.

Good Online Friends (or online friends I known forever) - You'll most likely be allowed to be my friend on Facebook
People on forums/people I only known for a short time - I'll only add you if I trust you, but once I lose trust in you... I'll delete and block you.
Other online people - I won't add you unless you gained my trust or if I know you locally.
Fake people/dishonest people/people that I don't agree with - Don't bother asking please... I won't add you until I have it in my heart to forgive you and move on with my life.

Most of y'all are under Other online people and some of y'all are under People on forums/people I only known for a short time. A select few I consider Good Online Friends. ;)

Sorry if my post sounded mean, I am just telling the truth. ;)

Last edited:
I also use facebook but on online freinds it mostly have to be around my age group and i do tend to half of people on facebook now days

I use fb too, but although I've met very nice people from the US in there during the last half year, I must say that as a German, I was pretty shocked about meeting so many very hateful and irrational teabaggers in there. Geez...
But I'm thankful for all the (liberal and reasonable) fb friends I've made!

Seems like a good time to revive a FB thread. If anyone wants to send me a friend request on facebook then message me to get my name, I don't feel comfortable posting it out on the open.

New Threads

Top Bottom