• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Which of the unusual things would you like to try

Which would you want to try

• Eat row eggs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I only like skimmed milk. In tea or coffee, not on it's own. I have tried all the options you mention though. Trying things makes sense. Unless it's repellant in some way. Then I won't.

I only like skimmed milk.

Okay then that would explain where our disagreement comes from. Because to me skimmed milk is what I like "the least". Yes, I still like it, cause I like any kind of milk. But it is kinda "empty" if you know what I mean.

In tea or coffee, not on it's own.

Speaking of coffee, have you tried to have mostly milk and a little bit of coffee (instead of mostly coffee with a little milk)? That way you will be able to enjoy the coffee flavor without any bitterness.

I have tried all the options you mention though.

You mean just now? If so, I am glad I was able to influence someone, for once :)

Trying things makes sense. Unless it's repellant in some way. Then I won't.

Agree. To me, the example of a food that is repellant is red apple. It makes me vomit. The other examples of repellant food are things that aren't kosher (pork, shrimp, etc). So those things I won't try. But everything else I will :)

Not just now, but during my life.

I wouldn't say we disagree, people like different things, taste preferences are highly personal.

Yeah, I definitely like to separate more than combine
Same here.

@Polchinski do you have any preferences for utensils/bowls? I don’t really know why I’m asking this in this particular thread, but I just got curious if you like to use the same dishes/bowls /cups or utensils or have any sort of routines around eating. I do. I have a bright turquoise blue bowl that is perfect for almost anything and I prefer to drink things out of empty mason jars.

I most enjoy things that I can eat with my hands.

Same here.

@Polchinski do you have any preferences for utensils/bowls? I don’t really know why I’m asking this in this particular thread, but I just got curious if you like to use the same dishes/bowls /cups or utensils or have any sort of routines around eating. I do. I have a bright turquoise blue bowl that is perfect for almost anything and I prefer to drink things out of empty mason jars.

I most enjoy things that I can eat with my hands.

The only time I do is when I visit my mom: I don't want to drink from the same cup as my mom so I have my own cup. So I remember which cup is mine. But when I am by myself I don't have such preferences at all.

New Threads

Top Bottom