• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Where is Rocco ?

Sometimes people take breaks (me included), and sometimes those breaks span many months (I can't afford to do that, obviously!).

I had an exchange with him on Saturday...he is fine and just taking a step back to assemble his life.

I had an exchange with him on Saturday...he is fine and just taking a step back to assemble his life.
I took started talking to him back in September and really admire the guy. We have so many things in common and have had many conversations along the way. :)

Wow! I am touched! I never saw this until just now :D
Thanks guys, it was a rough patch for a while. I plan to be here for the long haul. Best wishes and love for all the kind folks here. Mahalo

Its cool Rocco, you really cheer me up with your paintings and you seem like a real nice person.
LLAP !

New Threads

Top Bottom