• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's Your Music Personality?

AGXStarseed

Here's how this works:

1. Open the link in a new window or new tab ( http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourmusicpersonalityquiz/ ).
2. Complete the Quiz and get your answer.
3. Copy your answer into the comments below.
4. Say whether you agree with it or not.

Hope you enjoy.

Here's my answer:
Your Music Personality is Reflective and Complex

You love music that has many layers to it. You have sophisticated taste.
The types of music you tend to gravitate toward are jazz, blues, folk, new age, lounge, world, and or classical. You like music that others find hard to get into.

Of all the types, you are the most emotionally stable. You aren't easily phased and bothered.
You are also one of the least extroverted. You are content in your own little world... with your music.

It's likely that you consider yourself open-minded and even more socially liberal than average.
You have high verbal skills and many would call you intelligent. You are less athletic and more artistic than the average person.

(Partially true)

The types of music you tend to gravitate toward are jazz, blues, folk, new age, lounge, world, and or classical. You like music that others find hard to get into.
(My favorite music is actually Gregorian Chant which is harder for most people than are any of the genres listed here.)

Of all the types, you are the most emotionally stable. You aren't easily phased and bothered. (Somewhat true)
You are also one of the least extroverted You are content in your own little world... with your music. (True)

It's likely that you consider yourself open-minded and even more socially liberal than average. (Not sure. I don't like the terms "liberal" or "conservative" since I don't think those terms accurately describe very many people. Neither of those terms describes me).
You have high verbal skills and many would call you intelligent. (They do call me that. They do). You are less athletic and more artistic than the average person. (I've started working out in a gym. But this part is still mostly true).

desktop-1429112789_kindlephoto-101077908.jpg
I could not complete the questionnaire. I do not attend music festivals. I do not go anywhere just to listen to music. I would never join a band and there was no NPR (National Public Radio) choice.

Your Music Personality is Energetic and Rhythmic

You love music that gets you moving - even if it's just mentally. You are attracted to high energy beats.
The types of music you tend to gravitate toward are very easy to dance to - techno, electronica, soul, Latin, and hip-hop get you going.

Of all the types, you are the most extroverted and outgoing. You are very comfortable in your own skin.
You are also the least conscientious. You don't like to get hung up on responsibilities and rules.

It's likely that you are quite creative and personally expressive. You're even a bit of a show off.
You love a good party, and you love to let loose. You like to be where the action is.

:)Mostly true I think.

Of all the types, you are the most emotionally stable. You aren't easily phased and bothered.
You are also one of the least extroverted. You are content in your own little world... with your music.

It's likely that you consider yourself open-minded and even more socially liberal than average.
You have high verbal skills and many would call you intelligent. You are less athletic and more artistic than the average person.

(I would say about 98% true.)

Your Music Personality is Intense and Rebellious
You love music that is outside the mainstream in one way or another. You're not big on mainstream fare.
The types of music you tend to gravitate toward are metal, rock, alternative, ska, reggae, rap, or punk. You're musical loves are more subcultural than mainstream.

Of all the types, you are one of the most open to new experiences. You think life is all about adventure.
You are also one of the least agreeable. You don't go along with the crowd unless it suits you.

It's likely that you consider yourself dominant and proactive. You don't just sit by and let things happen.
You value freedom, and you don't like to live a life with too many rules. You need independence and autonomy.

yep yep :)

I don't know about emotionally stable but otherwise accurate.

___________________________________________________________________________________

This is somewhat true. I would not say I have high verbal skills. Socially liberal? I would say yes if we are talking about the classic definition of liberal and not the craziness that is called "liberal" today. I tend to like prog-rock most which could definitely fit under this category, just often a good deal harder than the examples listed above.

_____
Not very true. I do like classical and world music but I prefer pop, soft rock, and alternative. I am totally NOT emotionally stable, enough that my psychiatrist actually said she thinks I need a mood stabilizer.

New Threads

Top Bottom