• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's Your Halloween Personality?

AGXStarseed

Here's how this works:

1. Open the link in a new window or new tab ( http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhalloweenpersonalityquiz/ ).
2. Complete the Quiz and get your answer.
3. Copy your answer into the comments below.
4. Say whether you agree with it or not.

Hope you enjoy.

Here's my answer:
You See Halloween as Scary

A bit of an introvert, you like the special occasions just as much as everyone else. You just have your own unique way of celebrating Halloween.

You often feel invisible when you're in public. And it's a shame, because you're really quite a character.

Your inner child is stubborn and a bit bossy.

You fear those closest to you finding out who you really are. You dread people discovering your secrets.

You're prone to be quite emotional and over dramatic. Deep down, you enjoy being scared out of your mind... even if you don't admit it.

You are picky and high maintenance. If you wear a Halloween costume, it's only when you really feel like it. And it has to be perfect.

(Yep, I agree with this. :D)

• The scariest thing on Halloween is you! You definitely don't want any kids in costumes crossing your path - and you're willing to scare away any who do.
  • You often feel invisible when you're in public. And it's a shame, because you're really quite a character.
  • Your inner child is curious, brainy, and maybe even a little gross.
  • You fear people taking advantage of you. You are always worried about protecting your own interests.
  • You're prone to be quite emotional and over dramatic. Deep down, you enjoy being scared out of your mind... even if you don't admit it.
  • You are a traditionalist with most aspects of your life. You like your Halloween costume to be basic, well made, and conventional enough to wear another year.

I'm not sure whether I agree with most of it. The only parts that I know I do agree with are listed below (and even they are edited).

• Your inner child is brainy, and maybe even a little gross
  • You like your Halloween costume to be basic, well made
  • Deep down, you enjoy being scared out of your mind
  • The scariest thing on Halloween is you! (I'd like to think this one is true, though I'm not sure it is)

You See Halloween as Fun
The scariest thing on Halloween is you! You definitely don't want any kids in costumes crossing your path - and you're willing to scare away any who do.

You're weird. You're downright deviant. And you use dressing up in a costume as an excuse to act out.

Your inner child is open minded, playful, and adventurous.

You fear people taking advantage for you. You are always worried about protecting your own interests.

You're logical, rational, and not easily affected. Not a lot scares you... especially when it comes to the paranormal.

You are picky and high maintenance. If you wear a Halloween costume, it's only when you really feel like it. And it has to be perfect.

(Mostly True. I really didn't need to be told this. I already knew it.)

A bit of an introvert, you like the special occasions just as much as everyone else. You just have your own unique way of celebrating Halloween.

Sneaky and devious, people should really watch out for you. You are usually underestimated and forgotten.

Your inner child is curious, brainy, and maybe even a little gross.

You truly fear the dark side of humanity. You are a true misanthrope.

You're prone to be quite emotional and over dramatic. Deep down, you enjoy being scared out of your mind... even if you don't admit it.

You are unique, expressive, and a trendsetter. Your ideal Halloween costume is over the top and one of a kind.

I dont find Halloween scary , but everything else is accurate

halloween.jpg

You're a friendly person, but not the life of the party. You like making someone else's day - and you'll dress up if you think of a really fun costume.

You definitely think of yourself as someone who has a dark side. And part of having that dark side means not showing it.

Your inner child is creative, patient, and whimsical.

You are a traditionalist with most aspects of your life. You like your Halloween costume to be basic, well made, and conventional enough to wear another year.
https://www.kqzyfj.com/click-1754401-10409123?sid=sara-03-22-10-b

halloween.jpg

You're a friendly person, but not the life of the party. You like making someone else's day - and you'll dress up if you think of a really fun costume.

You definitely think of yourself as someone who has a dark side. And part of having that dark side means not showing it.

You are a traditionalist with most aspects of your life. You like your Halloween costume to be basic, well made, and conventional enough to wear another year.

Do you agree with your answer?

No one quite understands you, but everyone also sort of worships you. And that's exactly how you like it.

Your fears are irrational and varied. It's hard to predict what you may be afraid of on any given day.

You're logical, rational, and not easily affected. Not a lot scares you... especially when it comes to the paranormal.

You are a total overachiever and workaholic. You're the type of person who plans their elaborate Halloween costume weeks in advance.

I see Halloween as another excuse between Comic Con type events to get dressed up.

And it falls on a Wednesday this year so I might be able to dress up for the Pub quiz.

New Threads

Top Bottom