• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's Your Celtic Animal?

AGXStarseed

Here's how this works:

1. Open the link in a new window or new tab ( https://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourcelticanimalquiz/ ).
2. Complete the Quiz and get your answer.
3. Copy your answer into the comments below.
4. Say whether you agree with it or not.

Hope you enjoy.

Here's my answer:

Your Animal is the Seal
You are a compassionate, sensitive soul. You feel deeply.
You are also a dreamer and a romantic. You have a glorious imagination.

You are flexible and adaptable. You can make do in any situation.
You are very loving and affectionate. You are generous toward those who are important to you.

(Okay, I definitely agree with this. :))

Your Animal is the Raven
You have an incredible work ethic and are very tenacious. You like to productive.
No matter what you want in life, you're committed to making it happen.

You are infinitely patent. You are philosophical about life and feel that good things will eventually come.
You believe it's important to carve out your own space in the world. You will change your life until you feel comfortable.

(Mostly true.)

Your Animal is the Owl
You are brilliant, but you keep your insights to yourself. You tend to be a recluse.
Others are captivated and enchanted by you, but you hardly even notice. You have a powerful presence.

You are passionate and strident. After a while your personality can be a bit overwhelming.
You are quite misunderstood. You are more emotional and mystical than people realizes.

(errrm, kind of reclusive, that's true. I don't doubt that I can overwhelm people when I talk about my interests, and I don't often show my emotions that well. Still, quite a leap to make from just entering a birthday in a quiz.)

Your animal is the cat.
You are independent to the point of being stubborn. You stick to your values.
You are loyal, trustworthy, and honest. You are very devoted to your family.

You are aloof towards those you don't know well, but you are affectionate with those you are close to.
You are a creative, sensual, and mysterious person. You are agile and flexible.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I am a BEE.:bee:

You are a very social and cooperative person.
You thrive in a crowd.
You are charismatic and engaging.
You are good at organizing and leading a group.

You are a spontaneous, busy person.
You love leading an active life.
You find that communication comes naturally to you.
You are are able to express yourself without frustration.

I'm a cat.

You are independent to the point of being stubborn. You stick to your values.
You are loyal, trustworthy, and honest. You are very devoted to your family.

You are aloof towards those you don't know well, but you are affectionate with those you are close to.
You are a creative, sensual, and mysterious person. You are agile and flexible.

It's spooky how accurate this is.

Your Animal is the Otter

You are a supportive, caring person. You value human life, and you think each person deserves compassion.
You are optimistic and inspiring. You see what people need to feel complete, and you help them get it.

You bond easily with others, and you are especially close to your family. You love to share, learn, and play together.
Security is important to you. You are calm, as long as you aren't threatened.

The first part is pretty much true. However, I don't bond easily with others, and I'm not very close to my family at all, compared to how close most people are with their families.

otter.jpg

Your Animal is the Goose

You are are a resourceful person who needs a lot of stability in life.
You would rather save for a rainy day, even if it means on missing out on fun impulses.

When you feel secure, you are incredibly creative and artistic. You are also very witty.
You like to invest in yourself and for the future. You like to always be learning and gaining skills.

Your Animal is the Bear

You are courageous and a even bit primal. You're aggressive when it comes to getting what you want.
And when it comes to defending your family, you won't back down... ever!

You have good instincts, and you always know what you should do. You're a natural protector and warrior.
You are also quite playful and adventurous. You love to wander. You have a lot of energy to burn!

This is quite a bit like me!

RAVEN
You have an incredible work ethic and are very tenacious. You like to productive.
No matter what you want in life, you're committed to making it happen.

You are infinitely patent. You are philosophical about life and feel that good things will eventually come.
You believe it's important to carve out your own space in the world. You will change your life until you feel comfortable.

Your Animal is the Otter
otter.jpg

You are a supportive, caring person. You value human life, and you think each person deserves compassion.
You are optimistic and inspiring. You see what people need to feel complete, and you help them get it.

You bond easily with others, and you are especially close to your family. You love to share, learn, and play together.
Security is important to you. You are calm, as long as you aren't threatened.

Pretty accurate, I think :)

New Threads

Top Bottom