• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

what's your aspie cave, present or someday?

do you mean one of these
That's the one, same color too, funny enough.. don't look like much, but it was the roomiest vehicle I've ever had; 7 seater, you could fold back the back row and the space is long enough for two people to sleep.. best car I've ever owned! I always thought it would make a great camper! :D

My recent cave (oddly, considering the possibility of people) has been my work. It's a factory like studio where I can work alone, have an excuse to wear ear defenders and the best part is... To work! Sometimes I go in on weekends for overtime because it makes me feel so peaceful :)
However because of the nature of it, I need a quiet place...

The nicest place on earth is the "dead silence" deep part of the university library *blissful dreamy eyes*

My mother's basement.... where unspeakable things happen.

Just kidding, unfortunately I'm between a rock and a hard place right now so I don't have much privacy, which mind you is very taxing.

Past cave - the basement at college where the photo developing room was. there was never anybody there except me.
Current cave - my bedroom
My dream/ideal cave - would have different sections for different moods and would include a treehouse, a room that behaves like a transformer with parts folding away and opening out to change the space, a room with a clear view of the sea a sensory room and secret passage-ways would somehow be encorporated into the building too :D (basically an over sized hamster cage, without a wheel!)

my dream one would be a small cottage on a hill next to the sea and a decent sized garage so I can work on my mustang (when I get one)

My dream place would be a fully equipped shop. A place where I had every thing I could possibly need to build anything that could imagine. Oh, and shop ferries to clean it up at night.

My house more or less as it is, but with a few modifications - I would like it to be on the hill overlooking the town with a view of the sea, and I'd have my room, which is my personal space, made bigger with a new state-of-the art audio system, shelves all round for my books and CDs, a few plants, antique furniture, a TV and a cosy sofa to relax on. Oh, and I need a new desktop computer. Dream on!

New Threads

Top Bottom