• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's the strangest dream you can remember?

Spotty01

I have good dreams, I have nightmares, I've even had sad ones. But probably the most frequent "type" of dream I've had is those "strange" or "weird" ones that just make you go "WTH?" Unless I'm not dreaming at all, it's going to be something completely bizarre instead, often starring myself interacting with characters from my favorite media (TV shows, cartoons, games, books, etc.)

That's what I'm asking. What's the strangest dream that you can remember? It can be from last night or thirty nights ago, as long as it's one than can be defined as "strange". I'll be going to sleep here soon, so no nightmares, m'kay? I don't wanna read about that right before bed. ;)

I'll start with an example of my own. I was on this alien planet somewhere in a distant galaxy; it was populated by a bunch of humanoid extraterrestrials whose technology was advanced well beyond our own. I was some sort of secretary or second-in-command or something for their leader, but as soon as I learned about their plans for my home planet, the Earth (they were essentially going to invade and kill everyone there), I turned on her.

Next thing I know, I'm struggling to find a way out of this place with the help of two others who were natives of this planet but wanted to help me flee. Don't know why. The only way off were these teleportation things that they'd eventually use to send massive battalions of soldiers to the Earth. There was a jump cut to the roof of a tower that housed the main teleporter, but before I could reach it, a hatch of sorts was opened and it sucked me out into space.

Everything from there to the end is blurry. The leader finally became fed up, abandoned her home planet (and, for some reason, destroyed it), before heading to Earth in order to destroy it as well, hoping to kill me in the process. I didn't tell anyone about the possibly oncoming invasion and simply enjoyed my final day home and went to bed, closing my eyes just as a massive energy beam came down from the sky and incinerated the Earth and everything on it.

Everything else is a bit blurry because, believe it or not, it didn't end with me perishing in the Earth's ultimate destruction. In fact, nobody did unless they'd been underground (in a fallout shelter or cellar) at the time. But if I go on any further, I'll be here all night. That is all.

My weirdest dream was one I had years ago that entailed me as Link in the Legend of Zelda series. I literally dreamt up the entire plot, characters and locations of a game that doesn't exist. It was essentially a two player game with both Link and Zelda playable, and featured them saving Hyrule from some evil force again. I don't remember all of the details but it was incredibly vivid and realistic.

The worst nightmare I've ever had was one where there was a murderer in my house (weirdly, not the one we live in now, but the last one we were in) and he left the decapitated heads of my family on the stairs. I woke up terrified and had to sneak to my own bathroom to use the loo, just in case it wasn't a dream o_O:rolleyes:

Worst dream I've ever had was when I somehow was in a club (I hate the places) and this huge guy came up to me and trapped me in his arms. I tried kicking, screaming, everything and I couldn't escape. So I decided the best course of action was to reach up Mortal Kombat style and tear out his jugular with my teeth. It was both traumatic and super badass. My dreams are waaay too violent...

A few weeks after my Nan died.

I was sat in her living room and she was on the sofa adjacent to the chair I was sitting in. She was wearing a Nuns outfit, and I couldn't see her face. She kept telling me to come and sit with her but I felt scared and in danger so I ran and she gave chase. I saw my Grandad outside and screamed for help but he was skipping away from me singing. I rounded the corner and my Nan was stood in front of me half skeletal from decomposition.

A few weeks after my Nan died.

I was sat in her living room and she was on the sofa adjacent to the chair I was sitting in. She was wearing a Nuns outfit, and I couldn't see her face. She kept telling me to come and sit with her but I felt scared and in danger so I ran and she gave chase. I saw my Grandad outside and screamed for help but he was skipping away from me singing. I rounded the corner and my Nan was stood in front of me half skeletal from decomposition.
That's creepy.

Strangest dream. Hmm, well I dreamt I was sharing a bubble bath with my friend. :flushed: It means it's a cleansing/new journey in life; washing away all negativity.

Strangest dream. Hmm, well I dreamt I was sharing a bubble bath with my friend. :flushed: It means it's a cleansing/new journey in life; washing away all negativity.
I've had sex dreams about friends lots of times. No idea why, as they are friends I don't find attractive

Oh gosh, my dreams get bizarre but then I forget them. One that I can remember..... In reality I was watching Bear Grylls episode where he got stung by bees and his eyes swellled shut. Then I had a nightmare that he was a freaky alien looking thing with his eyes swelled shut like in the episode, I killed him (I'm always so powerful in my dreams, it take no effort) he layed on the ground and I left. I came back and he was gone and all was left was grease on the ground in the shape of his body. Like gross scum that was yellowish.

All of my nightmares are bizzare. I am going to put them in a spoiler compartment because they are quite scary.

In one, two government agents did this thing to this guy where they cut off all his limbs and just left him there. I watched him go crazy on the spot.

Then there's the old Mexican lady riding a bicycle holding a bag over her back. I hear a guy inside the bag asking for help because the lady removed all his skin.

Then there's all the dreams where it's a game show with horrible gore. Like everybody has to kill each other and I watch a lot of the contestants use chainsaws and other metal things on each other.

There's the one where a boy and girl are in a room that has a mind of its own. Then the room compresses itself into a small cube that could fit in my hand, with the boy and the girl squished inside it, still alive somehow.

Then there's the one with the little girl with a machine gun who was on a killing spree, and the bullets would shave off chunk after chunk literally of whoever she shot at.

This was a repetitive dream I had when I was about 3 or 4: I was riding on a Flexi-Board (like a snow sled with wheels) on narrow sidewalks suspended in space, surrounded by bottomless pits containing dinosaurs that could have been created by Dr. Seuss. In my mind these were the La Brea Tar Pits, which I had never seen but had heard about. When I was in my 40s I was watching an old bugs bunny cartoon with Marvin the Martian and guess what, the scene looked almost exactly like my dream except for the Flexi-Board.

For 7 days in a row I dreamed about Time. Every night a clock, watch or sun dial, etc was featured in my dream. I was fixated on time when I was little.
I dream that all the apartment buildings in my city were alive (animated), and they were talking and singing.
Than, there was the dream that I was in a parking garage witnessing a murder, moments after I saw a floating coffee cup chasing a floating cookie (not sure if it was ghosts holding these items).
I swear I've never taken LSD. Plus, I was a kid.

New Threads

Top Bottom