• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What video game are you currently playing?

Likely a repost, but it's low-spec, and it's full of the fastidious simulation-style details everyone loves to wonk out about (for certain definitions of "everyone"). It's also a rogue-like with procedurally generated worlds, so every world is new. For a more arcade-like more casual experience, see Project Zomboid instead.

Just passing time grinding Warthunder.
Massively burnt out on that game, which is really like two games in one, since the tank and plane experiences are totally different. The economy makes zero sense, and it boils down to having to pay to use vehicles which are totally out of reach unless you are impossibly skilled. I find that Gaijin persistently neglects to implement any kind of sane game economy, and it's because they want it to be powered by hard currency (money) instead.

More generally, I'm done with dogfighting games because it involves a wizard level of skill to overcome uninteresting starting conditions such as who had more altitude, because that's the guy who is almost guaranteed to win unless the low guy is disproportionately skilled.

I've finished Sonic Superstars with my friend. The final boss was frustrating, we spent probably 3 hours total combined across multiple play sessions on trying to beat it. I'm just glad it's over.

Now I've been playing Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs. I haven't played an Angry Birds game since 2012 when I bought my first tablet, and I was into it for about a month before losing interest. I'm enjoying this game more though. It does what any good puzzle game should do, and that's make you want to replay levels over and over again to try and get a 3 star rating if you didn't the first time. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably have just breezed through the game already. I know at some point I will stop caring about chasing 3 stars and just try and beat the game, but until then I'm having fun with it.

Massively burnt out on that game, which is really like two games in one, since the tank and plane experiences are totally different. The economy makes zero sense, and it boils down to having to pay to use vehicles which are totally out of reach unless you are impossibly skilled. I find that Gaijin persistently neglects to implement any kind of sane game economy, and it's because they want it to be powered by hard currency (money) instead.

More generally, I'm done with dogfighting games because it involves a wizard level of skill to overcome uninteresting starting conditions such as who had more altitude, because that's the guy who is almost guaranteed to win unless the low guy is disproportionately skilled.
They should be called Gaitcha Games then! 😂

Honkai Star Rail
Honkai Impact 3rd
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
Dragon Age: Inquisition

And a few others.

I recently bought Among Us VR. It's so damn fun, but...since I don't have any friends that play VR, I'm stuck playing with random people, and it's 95% kids and teens that play this, and they have no manners at all. And it's made even more difficult because I won't use voice chat when I'm playing games with people I don't know, and this game kind of relies on communication.

New Threads

Top Bottom