• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What to do when people talk behind your back?

I say to this bull$it talker biatçh, that I have the ears whom my friends are whispering to, about this coloring person. If the person is about telling the tale about me, he/she will ask me to join his/her conversation and ask the questions about myself. Lol...

Some people used to talk about me behind my back and spread rumors. Then other people would inform me about it and tell me how ridiculous and inappropriate it was, but I actually found those situation quite entertaining... as long as it doesn't involve anything serious, I don't care. It's interesting to observe how some would go out of their way and waste their time on doing that :)

Arashi, you can still make notes after your work. Just remember as much as you can. There could be issues with actually recording someone with out their permission. BUt sometimes when someone says "record", they mean jot down notes in a notebook. Do this outside of your job and not while it's happening. It'd be nice to write stuff while it's happening, but the problem with that is that something in your job could interrupt you from your writing that you must deal with at that moment, or maybe the people you are writing negatively about see it and rip your notebook up so that you have no/less evidence to work with. If it's after work, you can make notes on the computer and back them up instead periodically.

If you must work through higher-ups that you know are going to support this bully no matter what, it might be better to change jobs if you can. There's no use in working for someone where you are not appreciated and can't do your job properly. On the other hand, there is always at least that one bully no matter where you go. So for now, you might just have to put up with it and let her say what she wants to say while you're making money.

New Threads

Top Bottom