• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Should Your Superpower Be?

AGXStarseed

Here's how this works:

1. Open the link in a new window or new tab ( https://www.blogthings.com/whatshouldyoursuperpowerbequiz/ ).
2. Complete the Quiz and get your answer.
3. Copy your answer into the comments below.
4. Say whether you agree with it or not.

Hope you enjoy.

Here's my answer:

Your Superpower Should Be Manipulating Electricity
You're highly reactive, energetic, and super charged.
If the occasion calls for it, you can go from 0 to 60 in a split second.
But you don't harness your energy unless you truly need to.
And because of this, people are often surprised by what you are capable of.

Why you would be a good superhero: You have the stamina to fight enemies for days

Your biggest problem as a superhero: As with your normal life, people would continue to underestimate you.

(Not sure about going from 0 to 60 in a split second. :D
if I had this power and somehow ended up at the JRC, I could certainly give them a taste of their own 'treatments')

Your Superpower Should Be Super Speed
You're quick witted and fast to act.
You're mind works at warp speed. From your perspective, everyone else is living in slow motion.
You get so much done, people have accused you of not sleeping.
Definitely not a couch potato, you feel a bit crazy if you're not busy doing something.

Why you would be a good superhero: You're be the first on the scene... and likely to finish the job before anyone else shows up

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Being bored by everyone else. Including other superheroes!

(Mostly true I'd say)

Your Superpower Should Be Invisibility

You are stealth, complex, and creative.
You never face problems head on. Instead, you rely on your craftiness to get your way.
A mystery to others, you thrive on being a little misunderstood.
You happily work behind the scenes... because there's nothing better than a sneak attack!

Why you would be a good superhero: You're so sly, no one would notice... not even your best friends

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Missing out on all of the glory that visible superheroes get.

(Yay! One of these got me right!)

My superpower should be Mind Reading.

I am brilliant, insightful, and intuitive.
I understand people better than they would like to be understood.
Highly sensitive, I am good at putting together seemingly irrelevant details.
I figure out what's going on before anyone knows that anything is going on!

Why I would be a good superhero: I don't care what people think, and I'd do whatever needed to be done

The little quiz says that my
biggest problem as a superhero would be Feeling even more isolated than I do now.

You never face problems head on. Instead, you rely on your
craftiness to get your way.
You happily work behind the scenes... because there's nothing
better than a sneak attack!

Why you would be a good superhero: You're so sly, no one would notice... not even your best friends

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Missing out on all of the glory that visible superheroes get

Invisibility

You never face problems head on. Instead, you rely on your craftiness to get your way.
You happily work behind the scenes... because there's nothing better than a sneak attack!

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Missing out on all of the glory that visible superheroes get

So true

invisibility.jpg

!!!!!!! :eek::p Like my username!

New Threads

Top Bottom