• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What kinds of mystical creatures do U like?

i like pixies, in old mythical English it's not fairy but faerie kingdom. There are also brownies but these are all different creatures.
Sometimes there is evil spirit creature such as green witch that lived at bottom of rivers that would drown children who went astray. I don't like witches.
I like pixies as well

Yes I am Scottish and unicorns are native there, it is cool. Imagine if u saw a unicorn walking in a field

It's a little amazing that unicorns are Scotlands national animal. We have three national animals here, the moose, the white-throated dipper and the fjord horse. We would trade all three for one unicorn. :)

It's a little amazing that unicorns are Scotlands national animal. We have three national animals here, the moose, the white-throated dipper and the fjord horse. We would trade all three for one unicorn. :)
Yes true, I like to think unicorns are real in Scotland and roam in meadows maybe they go invisible during the day and come out at night.
And they shine like they shimmer in the moonlight
And if you go out late enough you could spot one
Unless they are invisible to the human eye except for those who believe in them

Oh yeah agreed, I liked that movie. Not sure if you have seen the movie “Giant Fish” I though the giant was really cool in that movie as well
Big fish
That is one of my favourites by Tim Burton
That giant was a real person who was actually really tall
That is a great movie

Big fish
That is one of my favourites by Tim Burton
That giant was a real person who was actually really tall
That is a great movie
I agree , was a great movies . I love anything Tim Burton . Especially his main composer Danny Elfman . I am obsessed with his film scores.

Beetlejuice , and Edward Scissorhands. May be the best Burton films in my opinion. The are my favorites. But I like all of them

1688700721930.jpeg

I like dragons very much.

When I was younger, I wrote a long story about how the universe was ruled by a great, immense dragon who played the pipe organ in the cosmos. He was called the Black Baron, as his body was jet yet his eyes green and his talons white.

I like dragons very much.

When I was younger, I wrote a long story about how the universe was ruled by a great, immense dragon who played the pipe organ in the cosmos. He was called the Black Baron, as his body was jet yet his eyes green and his talons white.
Fantastic!

I will tell that story to Huxley.

I've been looking through some stuff about Celtic mythology and I'm actually surprised at how many types of Merfolk/sea spirits there are around the British Isles and Brittany alone.
These include the Storm Kelpies (Blue Men of the Minch), the Merrow, the Ceasg, the Selkie, the Ben-Varrey, the Morgen, etc.

Part of me would want to see a slice-of-life anime series with some humans living together in Scotland with some of these creatures while incorporating others like the Sea Bucca, the Finfolk, the Nuckelavee, etc.

New Threads

Top Bottom