• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

The usual…

1680450996755.jpeg

Not mine, but I had to share. Time for another Frenchie moment:

Good to see Haru doing so well after her surgery.

Next time he's asleep put a biscuit under his nose and see how long it takes for him to wake. Dog V2 was two breaths while Dog V3 was almost a minute. Cannot do this with Dog V4, he pretends to be asleep to lure me in closer!

I sometimes did that with my dog and sometimes it took a while for her to wake up but her nose actually got longer and longer. Like Pinocchio's nose. And it started vibrating. :) I don't know how she was able to stretch her nose.

Last edited:
Sometimes the outtakes paint a better picture than the "perfect" shots. You can see how much personality we actually have lol. We are best friends!

screenshot1.PNG
screenshot2.PNG
screenshot3.PNG
screenshot4.PNG
screenshot5.PNG
screenshot6.PNG
screenshot7.PNG
screenshot8.PNG
screenshot9.PNG
screenshot10.PNG

New Threads

Top Bottom