• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is your favourite my little pony?

Mine are:
G1- Surprise and I think the official name is either Twilight or Moondancer but the Pony had magenta hair and I called her Moonbean (a mispronunciation of Moonbeam)

G3- Kimono and Minty mostly due to their designs and color schemes.

G4- Rarity, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Zecora, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie (as long as she isn’t doing that high pitched scream talking), Shining Armor, Sunburst, and all of the Alicorns.

G5- I like all of the Main Ponies plus Misty and Opaline.

full.png

MLP:FIM Princesses/Alicorns of Equestria

alicorns_of_equestria___mlp_fim_by_dementra369_dekmu5e-pre.jpg

Description:

Flurry Heart
Young borned alicorn-halfblood, daughter of princess Cadance and prince Shining Armor.
Here she is about, probably, 10-12 years old. For her age Flurry is a well-formed filly.
In infancy she did have strange magic and big wings but as she grew older these parameters leveled off and didn't significantly exceed average level.
Flurry is officially a princess, but she doesn't really want to be one. She prefers to be in ordinary society and interested in creativity.

Twilight Sparkle
Young adult smart pony who recently became a princess and transformed to alicorn. She is princess of Magic and Friendship.
In general Twi has usual height and wings' form. After transformation to alicorn her hair became longer.
(I'll tell more about her later. In the plans of same drawing with m6)

Mi Amore Cadenza
Young adult loving princess who was pegas in past and transformed to alicorn. She is princess of Love and Feels generally.
She is quite a bit taller than typical ponies, her hair curled into big curls and she has heart mark on muzzle :3 Oh and in her eyes highlight are always as little hearts!

Luna
Young adult (for alicorn) princess of the Moon, Night and Nightdreams. She is divine alicorn. It's meaning her pedigree is not known fully and she came to pony many years ago already as an alicorn.
Luna is taller than typical mares, probably as the average height of stallions. Her wings are combinated - that is the has covering feathers but basic part are clawed fingers with leather membranes. Her horn is a little curly and in her hair hidden constellations.

Celestia
Adult princess of the Sun, Daytime and Living. She is divine alicorn too and she older than Luna.
Tia is really taller than typical mare, as tall stallions. Her wing big and strong. She has long tail and a little curly magic hair with colors as aurora borealis (it can changed to dawn colors) and sparkles.

Lauren Faust [headcanon]
Oldest (for Equestria) alicorn, God of the Equestra's Universe. She is not just a divine alicorn, Faust is a real God and Creator for pony world.
Lauren taller than Celestia. As God she has halo, double horns and four big wings. Her hair is simple straight but their tips are sparkling.
No common pony had ever seen her. Only divine alicorns have seen Faust, and only a couple of times. They think of her as their mother.

Lauren Johanna Faust is an American animator, writer, storyboard artist and director. She developed My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, which had a good following among males (brony).

Art of Lauren Faust as a pony

large.png

princess_faust_vector_by_chaossummers-d64uk2y.gif

Last edited:
I like Spider-Man too, the new evolved creatures on every episode due to some chemical accident are super interesting with their superpowers and the way the hero will have to tackle them is different every time.

The romance in Spider-man is very different, the hero knows Jane from childhood and they are close like family. They support each other, that gives a feeling of warmth and genuine romance to the show rather than richness and superficiality.

The new strangely designed Batman season where the heroes seem to be in college rather than adults seem to become more genuine on the connection and the dates between the partners, and she gets upset depending on what happens, and he tries to make amends which grants them success in their relationship.

80’s me: Starshine or Applejack

Now’s me: PinkyPie or Rainbow Dash

Certainly agree on the cities resembling Greece/Rome, the mythical aspects as pretty diverse and though I love Pegasus’, they are all decent characters in their own aspects.

Attachments

• IMG_5608.png
    IMG_5608.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 31
I remember taking a quiz here on the forums and got Applejack (from MLP: FiM), and thinking about it I've got more in common with her than the other ponies. Even right down to the accent if I really wanted to do it, though not as exaggerated and not feminine.

mlp_applejack.png

I don't watch the show and am not a brony, but I appreciate the concept and how the franchise has evolved over the decades.

New Threads

Top Bottom