• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is 1 thing you can do for yourself today?

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
Well for me, I am going to get some sunshine and see how the day goes.
I might actually see my dad and see if he can bring me some milk.

I think anyone who goes through trauma, mental health or depression knows you are a champion if you just make it through each day and that is bravery.
And if you can be kind to others and still struggling then extra stars for someone like that.
So if you are struggling with those demons know there is people who care and just the resilience you have to make it through each day especially too around the holidays is geniune strength and brave.

It's 9:30pm already here so the day is almost over, but I did make a big and extravagant dinner for myself earlier. It was delicious. So that's one thing I did for myself.

I hope the milk arrived. I decided not to work today because I'm tired. The important part is not feeling guilty about it. :)

After work, I get to go to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned, like I usually do twice a year.

After that, I think I will get some curry for dinner.

I must forgive the younger me for the confusions that left me lonely.
- I must recognize that my experiences led me to see my future spouse as a valuable woman
- Being accepted by her was the first time I felt valued for my authentic self
- The quality of the intimacy with my spouse far surpasses quantity
- When I am happy and confident in myself I am far more desirable than that wounded young man
- Her sexual history does not matter because while I may not have been her first, I am the last lover she wanted.

One thing I can do: not worry about negativity

There’s stupid and ignorant people everywhere. It’s up to me to see past them and live my life

My daily reminders:
1. Good or bad, this too, shall pass.
2. It's not what you do, but rather how you do it.
3. Have the self control and discipline to not react to what other people say.

Drink more water.

4413775212_99a150e752_o_d.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom