• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Do You Think Of Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is such an intriguing topic, right? It's fascinating how its value has skyrocketed!
If you're curious about getting into the crypto world, one option you could explore is the MT4 platform for Windows. It's a user-friendly tool that allows you to trade not just Bitcoin but also other cryptocurrencies and forex.
Personally, I've been using MT4 for a while, and it's been quite helpful in my trading journey. The platform offers great charting features and makes analyzing market trends easier. It's suitable for both beginners and experienced traders.
Talking of bitcoin, a lot of intelligent, knowledgeable and educated fellow service userrsxat an autism drop in I attend are making the connection between the wealthy and famous pushing for a cashless society like bill gates, windows too made me think of this clip:-

New Threads

Top Bottom