• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you do for income?

You have described a recumbent trike. Regular adult trikes look like mine,
Atlus-Cargo.jpg
I'll have to give it a try. Might be a little easier if I don't have to worry so much about my balance

It's a shop where I'm left .one to one or more people.
I have to pile on the act .
They said I would become used to it .its' been 4 months now.
Some people are so emotionally flat that I have no idea what do.

Serving people is like dealing with baking dogs .
What the hell are they wanting

The shop life really sucks, especially when it's a small shop and you're one on one with customers.

Currently nothing.
My husband supports us both on his wage.
Bit of an old fashioned set up but it works for us at the moment.

I've been on government benefits (don't start) since I left school over 25 years ago.

Not my fault I can't get a job, blame the UK government for the fact the so called "equality" laws in this Country are a joke IMO, and not a good one.

I worked the sales floor for 2 years before I got to step off away and it didn't change for me at all during that time. What do you mean by "dealing with baking dogs"?

I've been on government benefits (don't start) since I left school over 25 years ago.

Not my fault I can't get a job, blame the UK government for the fact the so called "equality" laws in this Country are a joke IMO, and not a good one.

No judgement here over government benefits, I work with medicaid on a daily basis and can see the good that it does.

Currently nothing.
My husband supports us both on his wage.
Bit of an old fashioned set up but it works for us at the moment.
I remember reading about a married couple some years ago. It turned out that child care was costing them more than what the wife was making. They jointly decided that she would forego her job to be a SAHM and they came out financially ahead thereafter.

I remember reading about a married couple some years ago. It turned out that child care was costing them more than what the wife was making. They jointly decided that she would forego her job to be a SAHM and they came out financially ahead thereafter.

I can believe that.

My three are all independent (working and earning)
They're saving for houses and flat deposits so 'keep' is a tiny contribution.

There's only really my husband and me mostly. (And the animals)
Things are tight but we've never been materialistic so we just about manage (providing nothing 'big' breaks - had to cancel insurances to use the money to live on)

I really do need to get out and earn.
I'm struggling to put my socks on and brush my teeth in the correct order in a morning (if I don't forget !)

It will happen, I will be out there again and earning a wage, making a contribution.
Feeling like the cause of hardships isn't pleasant.
(Nobody is actually blaming me, I'm too proud and independent sometimes)
:)

New Threads

Top Bottom