• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are your favorite movie musicals?

Nobody has included La La Land. I really enjoy it. The opening and closing scenes are absolutely perfect.

Can a musical open better than this? And this was pure film. No adaptation from stage.

My all time favourites are Grease, Sound of music, Xanadu, Wizard of Oz and Singing in the rain
Honourable mentions are Annie, My fair lady, Mary Poppins and I like fame as well.
My favourite Disney ones are The little mermaid and beauty and the beast.
I like the soundtracks of Oliver but watching it is really sad and violent to me how he kills her, Carousel but it is too extremely sad to watch at times and west side story has great music but is too sappy for me.
Oh yeah. Anything with Olivia Newton John is a classic!

And I forgot about The Wizard of Oz!

New Threads

Top Bottom